Hi there - collecting rugby league cards

footypugs2011

OzCardTrader
Real Name
S
Hi there

I'm footypugs2011 and decided to join the forum to get more involved in collecting Rugby League Cards. I have been collecting for many years and finally trying to finish up some sets. I also collect cards with the players autograph on it or been chasing players for years to sign cards but for my personal collection.

I have completed some sets but would like to finish more off and get more cards signed.

Thanks footypugs2011 :kick:

Welcome to the boards Sarah, good to see another member from Brisbane in the fold. Hopefully I will be able to help you close out some of those sets............where abouts in Brisbane are you located?

Dave

Northside. How do you guys do that avatar near your name and also the signature on the bottom with the broncos players

Sarah, have a look up towards the top right of the page and a menu option 'settings' go in there and you will find a stack of menu options on the left, in there you can edit your avatar and insert images / text for your signature. There are some members on OCT who will make a sig for you from time to time, check in the General Discussion area to look for posts from those members.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom