Hi from Melbourne - basketball card collector.

zorb_rules

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andy
Hi the names Andrew, and I've got gotten back into card collecting for the first time since I was probably 10 years old.

I used to collect basketball cards from the early and mids 90s, Jurassic Park Cards and XFiles cards aswell as Tazo's and Stamps (all of which i still have). In total well over a thousand cards from the early to mid 90s. My favourite player to collect back then was David Robinson (i have over 300 of his cards).

Anyhow I've just started back. My first purchases were a box of 16-17 Panini Complete and 15-16 Panini Hoops. I wasn't a fan of the design of the Complete but have decided to collect the Hoops to start (just aiming for the base set). I've gone through both a 10pk box and a 24pk box now and am probably a dozen cards short of getting the base.

Pleasure to meet you all.

Hi mate are you looking to sell any tazos?

Hey mate let me know what your looking for I've got 100s of the things including plenty of doubles from the Looney Tunes, Cheetos, Star Wars, Simpsons and Batman Collections. So I'd be willing to move some of them on.

Hey mate let me know what your looking for I've got 100s of the things including plenty of doubles from the Looney Tunes, Cheetos, Star Wars, Simpsons and Batman Collections. So I'd be willing to move some of them on.

Thats good to hear, im after primarily dragonball z stuff, do you have any?

Hi the names Andrew, and I've got gotten back into card collecting for the first time since I was probably 10 years old.

I used to collect basketball cards from the early and mids 90s, Jurassic Park Cards and XFiles cards aswell as Tazo's and Stamps (all of which i still have). In total well over a thousand cards from the early to mid 90s. My favourite player to collect back then was David Robinson (i have over 300 of his cards).

Anyhow I've just started back. My first purchases were a box of 16-17 Panini Complete and 15-16 Panini Hoops. I wasn't a fan of the design of the Complete but have decided to collect the Hoops to start (just aiming for the base set). I've gone through both a 10pk box and a 24pk box now and am probably a dozen cards short of getting the base.

Pleasure to meet you all.
Let me know what base cards you need to finish your Hoops set. I'm sure I can help.
Oh and welcome back.

Let me know what base cards you need to finish your Hoops set. I'm sure I can help.
Oh and welcome back.

Hey mate. Thanks.

Some help would be great im 6 cards short - manily rookies from the end of the set. I have all the big name ones - Kat, Porzingas, Booker, Russel etc... the card numbers are 271, 274, 280, 284, 291, 296.

No problem, just have a look and take a photo or 2 of what you have and we can go from there, cheers

Unfortunately a collector offered me a great price for a number if them not long ago. Im sure I still have a few Ill have a look and let you know

Back
Top Bottom