Help required

Julio

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Julio
Can someone advise me what this is, I believe it had an Autograph on it at one stage but appears to just be a very faint purple shadow now. What Set is it from and was it an official Autograph (redemption or something) or was it perhaps just a personal signature.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers

The Man.jpg

It looks to be an autographed 1-200.
See attached pic.

Attachments

• Studio_20201030_204443.png
    Studio_20201030_204443.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 69
Yes, the card pictured was dedicatedly the signature variant as the standard acetate didn’t have the white triangular markings down the right side.

Value wise, no signature or faint markings of one and redemption / COA (many don’t have the redemption or COA as Dynamic started to go belly up around this time) diminishes the value significantly. Being a dragons card and a somewhat polarising player helps a bit, $10 - $15 I think.

Yes, the card pictured was dedicatedly the signature variant as the standard acetate didn’t have the white triangular markings down the right side.

Value wise, no signature or faint markings of one and redemption / COA (many don’t have the redemption or COA as Dynamic started to go belly up around this time) diminishes the value significantly. Being a dragons card and a somewhat polarising player helps a bit, $10 - $15 I think.
Thats about it Brendan.maybe only a fiver, as its really only now a common cel card.

Thanks Gents, mystery solved, so if it was still clearly signed maybe $50-100 range I assume. Greatly appreciate your effort/input, you all The MAN!!! (see what I did there) ;)

Thanks Gents, mystery solved, so if it was still clearly signed maybe $50-100 range I assume. Greatly appreciate your effort/input, you all The MAN!!! (see what I did there) ;)
Saw it, if it was clearly signed, probably still around 10.
If you had the special card with the coa, then theres a little bit more in nest.

Back
Top Bottom