Hello From Louisiana.

Indi Lane

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Indi
Hey! I’m looking for a place I can locate accurate prices on the thousands of cards I have so I can sell them. Possibly a mentor?!

A little about me; My name is Indi, substitute teacher, 40 y/o, single mom of 2 boys (4 & 11), photography is my hobby, enjoy being outdoors, love bomb fires and music is my escape.

About 10 years ago I had a bunch of cards land in my lap. When I said a bunch I mean thousands. Over half was stolen after the tornado hit my home and destroyed it. People made themselves welcome to my belongings. What I have left I now want to sell. I am trying to get myself back up on my feet to purchase another mobile home for me and my boys. This is all I have left basically of real value possibly.

Any real help with what the value is would be great. I see a Jordan for $10k and another of the exact card for .99. I’m confused. I’ll pay someone to help me. I DNT hv much income but I can give you a percentage of my sales. I have several Michael Jordan’s, Magic Johnson’s, Nolan Ryan’s, Clemens, Griffey jr, and much much much more! I got baseball, basketball, hockey, Wwe, sport cars, MAD, golf, football, politicians, cheerleaders, Movie stars, artist, tennis and more!

Back
Top Bottom