Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

I checked out my order a week ago, but it still isn't showing up as en route. Anyone know how long it takes?

Thanks

I checked out my order a week ago, but it still isn't showing up as en route. Anyone know how long it takes?

Thanks

Usually shipped out within 1 business day.

They have been experiencing issues with their outgoing e-mails for the past couple weeks.

I would definitely check with customer service.

@warriors_man
yes, I did a repack and send last week and mine did the same. If you have paid for shipping then it will actually be shipping now. I had to email support and they manually put it in the enroute section even though it had shipped the day before that.

Once you see it in the enroute section, you can access the shipping tracking number

@warriors_man
yes, I did a repack and send last week and mine did the same. If you have paid for shipping then it will actually be shipping now. I had to email support and they manually put it in the enroute section even though it had shipped the day before that.

Once you see it in the enroute section, you can access the shipping tracking number
Thanks for letting me know, hopefully this is the case with mine too

How is everyone finding the new site, haven't bought many cards of late so I haven't logged in for ages.

BTW, any new folk, this link will give you $5 credit for signing up as to opposed to nothing :)

https://www.mymallbox.com/referrals/signupwith/A6027

Not a fan at all, IMO it's way too busy, I select the old site every time.
It also shows things you have already shipped so it's confusing AF.
Appreciate the option to go to the old site though. Hopefully that stays as an option.

Had my first lost package with @MyMallBox Luckily not one of my high end but still pretty crappy.
They've asked for another week to find it if not they will refund the costs.
First major hiccup and at least they weren't huge cards.

Had my first lost package with @MyMallBox Luckily not one of my high end but still pretty crappy.
They've asked for another week to find it if not they will refund the costs.
First major hiccup and at least they weren't huge cards.
Unlucky. I only started using MMB at the end of last year and have been quite impressed with the service

Unlucky. I only started using MMB at the end of last year and have been quite impressed with the service
Yeah man they have been 100% for me until now. It's a pair of Noir RPA'S which i have countless of so no huge deal. I have 2 NT logomen there so at least it wasn't those!!
Sh!t happens however it's easier to take dependant on what was lost! To be fair I never received the email from them i saw in my ebay they had been delivered (2 weeks ago) so i messaged still no luck.

Yeah man they have been 100% for me until now. It's a pair of Noir RPA'S which i have countless of so no huge deal. I have 2 NT logomen there so at least it wasn't those!!
Sh!t happens however it's easier to take dependant on what was lost! To be fair I never received the email from them i saw in my ebay they had been delivered (2 weeks ago) so i messaged still no luck.
Phew. Yeah it's bit more risky, but soo much cheaper than comc

I had one item missing with my most recent shipment this week and also had another missing item a couple weeks ago.

Frustrating and disappointing as these were the first missing items since December 2015.

Also, agree with @shawnkemp40 . The new site design has way too much going on and is slower, much prefer the old site.

I'm loading up my first shipment now (considering I started this thread it's been a long time coming!). None of it is cards tho and haven't had a hiccup tho

Waiting for my repack to complete. Was credited the full purchase and shipping costs of my missing cards.
For anyone who prefers the original look of the mmb site use
https://old.mymallbox.com

I hope they don't phase this out, really don't like the new site. I wonder what they do with the stuff they lose when the find it? Surely it resurfaces at some point?

Was thinking of using this service to pick up some larger items, but the postage calculator is scaring me big time.

50x50x50cm box at 10kgs is quoting two options of DHL express $260 (1-3 days) or USPS Priority $407 (6-10 days)

That's absurd. Anyone else had experience shipping larger stuff than just nba cards?

Sure have mate. Just did a June shipment - 3 large parcels full of individual boxes and cases with each parcel weighing between 10 to 20 kg. DHL express postage was only 100-150 USD. That USPS Priority seems a bit pricey.

Customer service was absolutely top notch. They even down packed some of these modern cases that are unnecessarily bulky and full of wasted packaging. Would highly recommend them over COMC.

Yeah i have shipped multiple pairs of kicks as well as one touches, cards etc and cost nowhere near that

Ive used my mallbox to ship a very large box of memorabilia home, included multiple items such as signed basketballs that have a significant volume. The shipping cost me $140usd and arrived in 3 business days.

Back
Top Bottom