GWS IP_PC: Stage One

EPSON042.JPG

Notice the JK ones do not have the signatures on them?! - as sexy as the signatures may look to some, many arguments that IP signatures on initial unsigned inserts devalue the cards rather than improve them: I agree to the extent of non-signature case hit or beyond box search high ends but as long as you know what your doing you should be completely ok 😉

I am one that thinks a signature on a limited release card only makes that card more unique and collectible. I got a few nice ones over the years, here's a couple i got on my pc from my pc. lol

I’ve got a ward influential and Greene match worn sig redemption on the way... looking to try and trade for Priddis influential atm but may look at selling eventually

Hi @ElijahCraigHyde
the jack gunston teamcoach card is totally blank on the back, with his signature, that i got him to sign, and the card has all square corners, not rounded. not sure how it happened or who i got it off, but its a different/rare one.
Yes! So why freaking not get the back signed in that case?! F what others say but IMO one of the most impressive AFL cards I have seen outside my own collection LoL

Back
Top Bottom