Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebultura

All sport greats and goats
Real Name
sebastian
eBay User
Sebultura33
Hey guys been years since ive been on here with pretty good reason but my tragic story isnt my intention just putting up that im slowly selling my grant hill pc on ebay. At its greatest was 1750 no dups. Have already sold all gu's and patches to i think the top hill collector globally. Still heaps of graded rcs on ebay some autos to come and a deadset shit ton of refractors, inserts and numbered yet to be known to public. If you have older sets you need grant hills from let me know ill check for you. Id rather help your set than feebay any of them.

My ebay name is sebultura33 feel free to message me on ebay as ill probably see it quicker.

I do want to thank everyone from this site as from 2008-2012 i gained a great portion of my collection and many box breaks and friends from here and remember sending and receiving many cards for postage. I will always appreciate the way us aussie collectors helped eachother before this all became somesort of a cutthroat industry.
Really wish it hadnt dissolved into the monopoly that panini produced even ruining their own once nice products and cheapskate biz i feel it is now. Happy collecting everyone i unfortunately cant afford to stay or chase my once great pc. I will still never forget pulling a durant 1/2 (when durants were worth money) from a dodgy ebayer haha suckit dude screwed me for money and time and i pulled that fukin win. Also had panini send a redemption durant all over the world and when i proved their fault nothing.. so sad. Small victorys! Anyhow i hope the true collector spirit is still alive here. This message is because of an old friend crowbar. Guy always sorted me out with hills in my day and his email although not even said, has made me realise i might not of ever thanked everyone here so thank you ozcard and some of the amazing members here you know who you are.
Graham.. you never needed any of my hills man you were high end just as i was starting but if i could id send you a need for nothing.

This site gave me a purpose and community for so long. Im proud of how much i appreciated it when i did and reflection now. Cheers peeps!

I have around 700 Grant Hill cards,but stopped collecting him years ago.It is so true what you said about panini,it,s only my opinion,but they are killing the collecting side of things with so many different cards they are producing.

Cheap panini junk flood! Id rather buy a $200 single then a box delivered from usa these days least you could call an old ud oncard auto a valuable card then 6billion sticker shit same pic nobody fuckin day after day same boring trash pathetic no inspiration 'silver' rc mass produced junk claimed to be rare to create hype fuckin sheep drawing, usless who honestly thinks prism is worth a dollar fuck lame junk and the lemmings that follow it

Hey Seb,

I'm still around but things have started to trail off greatly.... I add the odd item here or there but it;s starting to wind down for me as well. The days of helping out PC collectors is dying away and becoming a bit more dog eat dog type hobby and flooded with product as you say. I must have busted one box in about the last 5 years? ...definitely a hobby low point.

There are still some great guys around and some of the Panini stuff is original (just not much of it). If anything at least you'll still have the memories of a once great Grant Hill PC and all the good deeds you've done over the years and are continuing to do so as you wind things up.

Just remember, it's only cardboard!

Good luck with whatever real life has in store! The extra time and dollars will definitely be put to good use!

Skip

Yeah it is just cardboard. Cant seem but to help but rage over panini. Im sure theres still plenty of good out there. Have managed to use facebook groups to makesome sales but yeah some people are hard work for a dollar card lol.

Graham.. you never needed any of my hills man you were high end just as i was starting but if i could id send you a need for nothing.
Hey man, sorry to see you selling off your cards. I always respected you and your collection. The dedication required to chase the number of cards you did of a single player has to be commended. It's always been about the fun and joy of collecting for me, never about how much I could spend. I'll shoot you a PM as I'm thinking of moving some Hills too 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom