Graded Goodness

Coolidgee

Flying under the radar
Real Name
nick
eBay User
coolidgee
So I've been re-focussing my collection of late and chasing just Dogs signature cards (plus a few bits and pieces I like). The aim is to get every Dogs signature card graded. I've been slowly working my way through sending off a few each month. I will post a picture of all of them soon. In the meantime I was pretty happy with this lot that came back today.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really liking the Grading idea for nrl cards i want to send some off just not sure what yet.

Whats the lowest score someone has seen?

I saw a 29 on an older card. Lowest I have had was an 81. My experience so far is the quality of the select cards far exceeds ESP straight out of the pack.

Josh Jackson Young Gun. Also had a Ben Barba LS grade 89 straight from the pack to a one-touch and into the mail to get graded. A lot of surface scratches and centring issues with ESP cards so far. Not all of them though as I have seen some good ones too. Hopefully QC improves

Very nice.
Is there any guideline or restriction on how you can send the cards into CGA?
Are they ok taking them out of sleeve and top loader if you send them in that way?

Very nice.
Is there any guideline or restriction on how you can send the cards into CGA?
Are they ok taking them out of sleeve and top loader if you send them in that way?

My first submission was in sleeves and top loaders. Since then I have gone with magnetic one touches tightly wrapped in bubble wrap and in a postage box. I think either way is fine mate.

Back
Top Bottom