Got the itch for box breaking again

131479757_181170103718483_5259564232112171231_n.jpg

The collection has begun ;) Starting at the bottom
Haha so it begins!

Yeah the Blaster ended up just a tad above a local place that just sold out.

Definitely trying to keep it local first and foremost.
Good on you man. I would buy locally if i could. Card shops disappeared late 90's in the newcastle area. Not even one in sydney. So have always just dacard world or the odd buy from another state

Good on you man. I would buy locally if i could. Card shops disappeared late 90's in the newcastle area. Not even one in sydney. So have always just dacard world or the odd buy from another state

I used to have like 10 card shops close to me in the early/mid 90's. It was a great time to grow up.

Going to the shop and buying a box of 1990/91 Hoops and other junk era cards for $19.95. Going to Myer, Toyworld and Newsagents etc and buying packs!

You would think we will see a return of card shops with the boom. Surely

I used to have like 10 card shops close to me in the early/mid 90's. It was a great time to grow up.

Going to the shop and buying a box of 1990/91 Hoops and other junk era cards for $19.95. Going to Myer, Toyworld and Newsagents etc and buying packs!

You would think we will see a return of card shops with the boom. Surely
Think the southern states probably see enough people getting involved with afl/nrl and nba. Would certainly think nsw could do better with nrl. Seen packs at local servos and woolworths lol. Odd big w kmart nba packs but sell quick and not really my game the newer stuff anyhow.

Takes an establishment to get a deal with the card companies to really give a shot at decent price and amount of product to be viable

Think the southern states probably see enough people getting involved with afl/nrl and nba. Would certainly think nsw could do better with nrl. Seen packs at local servos and woolworths lol. Odd big w kmart nba packs but sell quick and not really my game the newer stuff anyhow.
Definitely happening already, biggest issue is everyone is snapping them up to flip on the second and third markets - eBay, Facebook, razzes etc. At inflated prices.

This post from @Clutch Cards shows
FB_IMG_1609275447634.jpg

Back
Top Bottom