Gold Coast cards

Sharks16

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joel
Big thanks to Glenn at gold coast cards for selling me a damaged card and then acting like a child . No need to block me as I wouldn’t spend my hard earned with a shonk like you anyway .Claims the card wasn’t damaged ?? How about you send to someone on this site to make the call . Clown
Card is a Wade Graham auto patch for anyone that is interested #11. Steer clear

Big thanks to Glenn at gold coast cards for selling me a damaged card and then acting like a child . No need to block me as I wouldn’t spend my hard earned with a shonk like you anyway .Claims the card wasn’t damaged ?? How about you send to someone on this site to make the call . Clown
can we see a pic Joel.

can we see a pic Joel.
I sent back but the bottom left corner was folded down slightly . Unlike the other dozen or so that I already have . Definitely didn’t want one of my own team to look like that. TLA agreed but said they didn’t have any spare to replace it with ?Have another’s one incoming that is a nicer patch and better number , $20 dearer though plus the $18 wasted postage sending it 3 times but that’s life

I sent back but the bottom left corner was folded down slightly . Unlike the other dozen or so that I already have . Definitely didn’t want one of my own team to look like that. TLA agreed but said they didn’t have any spare to replace it with ?Have another’s one incoming that is a nicer patch and better number , $20 dearer though plus the $18 wasted postage sending it 3 times but that’s life
Give me a few wweeks and i will give you the 20

What a croc of shite....

Back
Top Bottom