Giannis immac Rpa grading

BT7

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
btjt77
Hi all, have this card just lying around. Thinking about getting it graded, have never sent one off before. Looking for a little advice on how to go about it and how insurance works etc.

Unfortunately no, wish I did. Traded to someone on here for the oladipo immaculate rpa when it was released. Just needed that to complete the set. Have the complete set of rpas from 13-14 immac, just a couple of redemptions that never got filled is the dissapointing part

Hi all, have this card just lying around. Thinking about getting it graded, have never sent one off before. Looking for a little advice on how to go about it and how insurance works etc.

Geez wish I had cards like this lying around!

Great card! and yeah through cherry is your best bet.
Just curious, do you have what you paid for the set back then? It would be interesting to compare prices now v then as a PSA for new collectors who love the hype train.

Hard to say, but I traded a lot of the cards along with a few purchases. They didn't have great value when they first came out. Think Giannis and Oladipo were about $150-200 each. From memory MIchael Carter Williams topped the lot along with Anthony Bennett, although they weren't massive prices.

You can get in touch with cherrycollectables in melbourne.They do all the work for you.Cost around 30.00 australian dollars.

I'm not sure that the item gets insured though. I remember looking into it a while back and whilst they do take the headache out of it you have to risk sending it minus insurance. I could be wrong on that, but that card is very valuable right now ( and has a lot of room for growth) and it's not something I'd want to send off without adequate insurance.

Awesome card.

Back
Top Bottom