G'day Everyone... I'm a Jason Williams collector from Melbourne!

JP55

Jason Williams Fan
Real Name
JP55
Hi Guys,

I signed up to this site a while ago just to browse around but I never really introduced myself. Time to change all that! I'm a huge Jason Williams collector (mostly just RC year & high-end stuff) and I'm looking to get rid of some of my star autos, etc. just to focus on rare J-Will's. I'm also searching for two cards to complete a set of 1998-99 Flair Showcase Class of '98 #/500. Please contact me if you have either the Pat Garrity or Bonzi Wells.

I'm born & raised in Melbourne (a fan of the mighty saints) and I started collecting bball cards in primary school. I've been a bit on & off since card heaven closed - the best card store in melbourne. But I've still traded a bit online... I have an account over at traderretreat.com (user ID: JP55) and also an eBay account. My eBay user ID is: saintsfan12. I hate the fact that my feedback here is '0' so hit me up for some trades. I want to get cracking!

My tradelist is quite dated but I've put it up for you guys to browse thorugh it anyway. I have a lot of new stuff; I'll try to update it asap.

Thanks!

Welcome dude....we have plenty of people here just waiting for new members to trade with!! :D

We also....unfortunatley....have some other Saints fans here ;)

GO THE DEES!!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

@nenjabin - the Bonzi Wells & Pat Garrity Flair Showcase cards that I need aren't their base rookies... there is an insert set #/500 called 'Class of 98'. That's what I'm searching for. Thanks anyway mate.

@m4x77 - What J-Will's do ya have?

Back
Top Bottom