Game of Thrones Valyrian Steel

nznrl

Interested in low numbered Warriors
Real Name
Daniel
My first 2 of 4 boxes arrived today and I'm very pleased with the results. Gotta be happy with two ELs, a VL and another Gillen auto. Hopefully there will be more of the same in the next two (perhaps a dual). And hopefully the stock for this series doesn't dry up before I can afford more.
IMG_20171027_0001.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Got a couple of boxes myself and pulled a Dinklage/Coster-Waldau dual, sean bean gold Both EL, Hempstead-Wright VL,Richard Brake, Daniel Portman and Julian Glover gold all L. I think this release will sell out very quickly some great auto's in the set

Got a couple of boxes myself and pulled a Dinklage/Coster-Waldau dual, sean bean gold Both EL, Hempstead-Wright VL,Richard Brake, Daniel Portman and Julian Glover gold all L. I think this release will sell out very quickly some great auto's in the set

Nice work. Yeah it seems everyone is a winner, which is great, because some of the previous releases have been the opposite.

Let me know if you ever have GoT trades from any series :)

Curious. Never collected non sport but if I were to dabble GOT would be likely

I've found it far more fun (and better value for money) than rugby league. $60 a box for seasons 3-6 for 2 guaranteed autos as well as the chance for sketches and relics. Would be cool to have another person to trade with ;)

Box three was very disappointing, although I did get a Daenerys gold, which makes up for it. It also means chasing the gold set is viable now as the Daenerys cards are so expensive to buy on their own.

IMG_20171030_0002.jpg

Awesome breaks mate, love the product and hope they do a series 2 with the "missing" ones from this series. Would love to buy more, but boxes are getting a bit rich now even if the bad ones are rare, but I have some more spots in breaks yet to be opened and I have a bunch of singles coming in the mail, including one of the same Daenerys relics as yours, so they'll flesh out the collection.

To be honest the gold base look the worst of any in the set to me...I think they could have been done better. The perforated cards are pretty cool though.

And agree, these days Non Sport seems to deliver a bit more fun and value than sports...though NFL has been better lately than it was a few years back.

Awesome breaks mate, love the product and hope they do a series 2 with the "missing" ones from this series. Would love to buy more, but boxes are getting a bit rich now even if the bad ones are rare, but I have some more spots in breaks yet to be opened and I have a bunch of singles coming in the mail, including one of the same Daenerys relics as yours, so they'll flesh out the collection.

To be honest the gold base look the worst of any in the set to me...I think they could have been done better. The perforated cards are pretty cool though.

And agree, these days Non Sport seems to deliver a bit more fun and value than sports...though NFL has been better lately than it was a few years back.

Thanks mate

Yeah the golds are average at best. I'm a bit disappointed that they couldn't get the same markers used consistently in a premium release as it looks a bit messy as a set now, but these are small criticisms in such a good release.

Prices still seem okay on sealed boxes.

Nice dual...I like that they actual made pairings that make sense, though I wish they did a Tyrion and Bronn...but hoping that'll be in Series 2 ?? Agree your singles mightn't have been the best, and what a pair of scribble signatures!

Think I'm going to buy a couple of boxes for Xmas breaking..it was such a great set..

Back
Top Bottom