Future Force 2016

Anyone got any word on when the honour rolls will be ready for sending out? cant wait to see what they look like..

Select recieved my redemptions yesterday and posted them back to me yesterday. Should get them by Wednesday/Thursday. Well done select.

Select recieved my redemptions yesterday and posted them back to me yesterday. Should get them by Wednesday/Thursday. Well done select.

I sent mine off today via express. Hopefully have them back by the end of the week. Not very excited about the Hawks Honour Roll as I'm not expecting our 2 picks to even play seniors lol.

I sent mine off today via express. Hopefully have them back by the end of the week. Not very excited about the Hawks Honour Roll as I'm not expecting our 2 picks to even play seniors lol.
Tom Mitchell and Jaeger O'Meara make up for it.

Love the concept of the card (all the team draft picks on 1 card). but could of been designed better.
The Richmond card looks very small,with plenty of unused room on the card. But again big fan of the idea.

Hey guys what do you think of a Tim Taranto platinum signature? Worth anything? Chance of going up. Wonder if he comes back to Vic in a few years!!

Hey guys what do you think of a Tim Taranto platinum signature? Worth anything? Chance of going up. Wonder if he comes back to Vic in a few years!!
As a GWS supporter/collector it is not a priority on my chase list due to the fact he is a Victorian and it seems that most if not all Vic-born draftees to the Giants will not remain a mono-club player throughout their entire league-football career lol

Nonetheless $200 is generally all I'd really be prepared to pay for one.

I can only really go by e bay completed listings, and one sold on there for $175 before he played a game. It's a card I see will hold value unless he becomes a failure. But he seems to have some talent. Recruiters seem to be spot on with the top 5 picks these days. So I'm looking at it as there's only 40 ever produced and he's a number 2 pick. What may help my cause is he may go back to Victoria in a few years to a powerhouse club. And if he becomes a star, then we all know what Ollie Wines 2012 Gold signatures go for. Anywhere from $500-$900. That was also numbered to 40. So let's see in 2-4 years what it fetches . Thanks for ur feedback. Ur probably not far off on what someone would want to pay for it. im thinking $180-230. But based on that il hold for now I think

One: ollie wines was numbered to 30 not 40

Two: the original future force series are hugely more populat than the years following and as a tesults prices are much higher

Three: ollie wines appeared to have someone buy quite alot of the cards thus its increased price.

Other than that alot of whata u said makes sense and if you hold onto it it may go up to around wines value but honestly i wouldnt bank on it. Unless he goes back to melbourne club.

I would be surprised if it fetched over $200 at this stage but may change over time. I got mine of anlther member but i paid $100 for it if that helps in any way. Buy obviously all about how long you are willing to put it on sale for and if your willing to wait for that one buyer

Sorry mate the bloke on e bay has accidentally numbered Wines to 40 on the description.
We both have good points . I guess a lot will depend on how Taranto turns out as a player, and whether he heads. Ack to Victoria and plays for a powerhouse. His value of $150-200 is for him playing at the club with the least or second least members and having only played 4 games for no impact as of yet

If you got him for $100 that's a great deal mate regardless. I have a Todd Marshall platinum sig as well. He's sold
For $110. He was pick 16 for Port and the best key forward in that draft. Likely won't make an impact at Afl level for a few years as key forwards take more time to develop. The early picks always sell for more too. I would consider buying Taranto off u for $150. Plus being a signature upto 40 rather than 30 does make a small difference , but both cards are very rare nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom