Future Force 2016

Nice to see that Select have looked after Geelong again and have both Joel Selwood and Patrick Dangerfield in 20 in 20 cards, along with Joel Corey and Cameron Ling who aren't even playing anymore. but no Scott Pendlebury. That is so typical of Select and an absolute joke.

Nice to see that Select have looked after Geelong again and have both Joel Selwood and Patrick Dangerfield in 20 in 20 cards, along with Joel Corey and Cameron Ling who aren't even playing anymore. but no Scott Pendlebury. That is so typical of Select and an absolute joke.

There was a picture of this insert leaked and it looks pretty average. Who knows if it's any different in hand but a very boring looking card. What makes it more crap, is it's a two box hit card and does not look to be numbered.

At least you don't have to worry about getting 6 of them like Hawks collectors lol.

I'm fairly sure that the 20 in 20 team was picked by the AFL. Select didn't pick the team, they're just producing a subset based on it.

So if I'm reading it right 1 in every 2 packs will come with either a honour roll or platinum signature. Not to bad allthough a little question on how they will hold value.

But I think the release looks good. Suss on them calling it after Sheahan for the subset

While not setting the world on fire it does look like a good release. The addition of cards which feature current stars is great, and in keeping with the pre draft theme of being in state colours, just think they look a little boring for an insert card. Usually buy quite a few boxes, might just stick to one or two and buy the rest I need.
I'm not sold on the same colour signatures for both sig versions.

The top 10 draft picks

Not necisarily mate, just look at previous years, initially cards like McBean and whatnot have been the most expensive. The ones that go to Brisbane and Gold Coast won't be worth or sought after as much. Tbh I just hope I snag a mcluggage in my boxes or a mcgrath

Back
Top Bottom