Group Buy Fringe (release June)

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
Now I have basically recovered from Big Bang, I will organise the next set of group buys. This thread is for Fringe, a Cryptozoic release, details here.

The set will be a 72-card Base set, two nine-card chase sets (Universe A and Universe B), and one wardrobe card and one autograph card per box. Autograph cards will feature 15 signers from the show, including Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, and the rest of the Fringe Division team; as well as autographs from guest stars including Kevin Corrigan.

Price for the group buy is $75 (delivered).

To date: 7
> tak35bne (3)
> Wellsey (2)
> Jaames (2)

Group buy policy/instructions for new players.
1/ You commit by sending a PM to me or responding to this thread. I will list all of the buyers in this first thread.
2/ I will ask for payment about 2 weeks before US release.
3/ I don't create trade threads for these but feel free to create one and send me the link and I will agree.
4/ No deposit is required unless you have previously pulled out of a group buy. If you have previously pulled out, you can either pay in full when you commit to the group buy or you can pay me a nonrefundable deposit of $20 for the first box and $10 for each additional box. I will not add you to the group buy until you make such a payment.
5/ I am changing my shipping arrangements to limit damage possibilities. They will be shipped express from US and then distributed around Australia in standard Auspost boxes, airmail (not express).

Confirmed Autographs:
Anna Torv (Olivia Dunham)
Joshua Jackson (Peter Bishop)
John Noble (Walter Bishop)
Lance Reddick (Agent Philip Broyles)
Blair Brown (Nina Sharp)
Jasika Nicole (Astrid)
Seth Gabel (Lincoln Lee)
Michael Cerveris (Observer-September)
Chance Kelly (Mitchell Loeb)
Kevin Corrigan (Sam Weiss)
Ryan McDonald (Brandon Lafayette)
Jeff Pinkner (Producer)
Sebastian Roche (Thomas Newton)
JH Wyman (Producer)

I have added a link in the first post to the new details page at http://www.cryptozoic.com/tradingcards/fringe-seasons-one-two-trading-cards

It looks like it will be pushed out a couple of weeks, but who can tell with Cryptozoic? Shouldn't be much delayed if at all since they appear to have everything in hand now and it's just a matter of coordinating with their Smallville release.

Here's some info from the checklist I received today (presumably will be added to the Cryptozoic site at some stage). Autos and costumes are expected 1 per box. Complete auto list:

RARE
A1 Anna Torv (Olivia Dunham)
A2 Joshua Jackson (Peter Bishop)
A3 Lance Reddick (Agent Philip Broyles)
A4 Blair Brown (Nina Sharp)
A5 Jasika Nicole (Astrid)
A6 John Noble (Walter Bishop)
A7 Seth Gabel (Lincoln Lee)
A14 Jeff Pinkner (Producer)
A15 JH Wyman (Producer)
UNCOMMON
A8 Sebastian Roche (Thomas Newton)
A9 Michael Cerveris (Observer-September)
A10 Kevin Corrigan (Sam Weiss)
A16 Meghan Markle (Amy Jessup)
COMMON
A12 Kirk Acevedo (Charlie Francis)
A13 Chance Kelly (Mitchell Loeb)
A14 Ryan McDonald (Brandon Lafayette)

Yes, I know I have A14 twice, that's what the list says (it also says 'Josh' Noble)

Back
Top Bottom