Footy Stars 2021

Does anyone know if we should be expected to have the products by release date (1st March) or it ships on that date. It says shipping around that date on the website, but other releases I’ve usually got by the actual release date.

Does anyone know if we should be expected to have the products by release date (1st March) or it ships on that date. It says shipping around that date on the website, but other releases I’ve usually got by the actual release date.

No shipping till Monday, bugger was hoping to receive tomorrow.

1614209777999.png

To be fair, every item said shipping FROM March 1st when they were listed originally so anyone that was expecting it earlier was merely hoping.

got my cases last night, absolutely beautiful cards, the Parallels are very nice for a series 1, much better then those jigsaw cards. Milestones are nice too.

how those game breakers are a series one 1:4 card is beyond me, absolutely beautiful in hand! The starburst are super this year, although not sure how Jack Steven got a card in that set?

Bang! are clean, Brownlow are nice too, haven't hit any case hits yet, only opened half a case, but so far so good.

got my cases last night, absolutely beautiful cards, the Parallels are very nice for a series 1, much better then those jigsaw cards. Milestones are nice too.

how those game breakers are a series one 1:4 card is beyond me, absolutely beautiful in hand! The starburst are super this year, although not sure how Jack Steven got a card in that set?

Bang! are clean, Brownlow are nice too, haven't hit any case hits yet, only opened half a case, but so far so good.
Can you image how these will look as numbed parallels in series 2 prestige 😍

Back
Top Bottom