First Court Kings Box

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
Decided I like the CK cards so thought I'd bust my first ever Court Kings box. Arrived today, and to say I'm happy is a bit of an understatement, easily the best box I've ever busted.

Wanted a Box Topper to display with all my PC cards, wasn't going to be fussed about who it was, just wanted the over-size card. Think this one is okay.

lebron.jpg

A few Base Cards

ckbase.jpg

Hang on...Jrue is a different colour, a nice little /25 card.

holiday.jpg

You get a Portrait, and Mr Gordon may turn his dunking talent into something one day

gordon.jpg

and a nice little bonus with the numbering on this one too:

gordonback.jpg

A couple of Rookie Cards, always nice to get meaningful Rookies, and I got 2 of them including the Rookie III card which I think has a cool look to it:

ckrookies.jpg

So far I'm pretty happy and I haven't hit the Autos or Materials yet. So then I turn this one over, Case Hit and a player who may sneak away with an MVP finally.

hardenarc.jpg

Very happy with that, like the Arc cards and will look for my PC players with these.

Now an Auto, get a Rookie which is good (not sure if you always do), Malachi Richardson:

malachi.jpg

Next you expect a Materials, no real expectations on this as generally a basic Jersey. However got a pleasant surprise:

powell.jpg

Numbered 3/199. Still only 25 yo and hit a career high 17 points a couple of weeks ago, so happy that I scored a 2nd auto and it's not too bad.

One card to go, figured my "1 Auto and 1 Memorabilia on Average" quota has been used with a bonus Auto on the Jersey.

And then this one comes up:

prince.jpg

Have never pulled a patch as good as this, and it's again numbered to /25.

Suffice to say pretty damn happy with my first ever Court Kings, with 2 Autos, Sick Prime Patch, Case Hit of a potential MVP, Box Topper of the 2nd GOAT, 2 good Rookies, and 2 cards numbered to /25, and even the Base cards have T Parker and Griffin as potential HOFers.

I will thank the person I bought the box from privately, as if I announce it on here they may not sell anything else from that Case!

Mad box bro!
I have skipped this years boxes so far because im still trying to finish my sets and have opened some absolute duds from last years ck, but after this . . . You got me thinking Lol

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that Prince is a Beast!!!! though I disagree that topper is rubbish and shouldn't be displayed with your PC with that ordinary player on it.................... seeing as I might have swayed you, i'll reluctantly take it off your hands ;)

Back
Top Bottom