FAVOURITE HARV TIME SIGNATURE CARD

Scorpion

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Anthony
modra small.jpeg

The Modra is hard to beat

Was just wondering whether a checklist of cards from this release exists anywhere ? Also wanted to know a few more details about this release. When was the first card released ? Who is producing this card set and how is it distributed. Just want this info for a page on my website. Thanks in advance for any help.

Was just wondering whether a checklist of cards from this release exists anywhere ? Also wanted to know a few more details about this release. When was the first card released ? Who is producing this card set and how is it distributed. Just want this info for a page on my website. Thanks in advance for any help.

This link has some info.

www.harv-time.wixsite.com/website

Tony Modra was and still is one of my favourite Crows players of all time and i've been looking for a card of his to add to my crows collection, I've found it. How do i get my hands on one of those bad boys? Does anyone have one for sale?

yeh i saw one on eBay but it was almost 200 bucks. was hoping for a little cheaper

Being sold out I don’t like your chances mate. Most would have gone straight into collections. Some might be looking to make a profit from their purchase but that just means you won’t get it cheap. But good luck.

Back
Top Bottom