Farewell 2020

Corona Waving GIF by Bitrix24

Sadly we lose great people every year, that’s life. I personally loved 2020, there have been some lows yes, but also some huge highs. I ran 3 marathons and a 64k ultra marathon. I started the year having never ran a marathon. So thank you 2020 for being a huge year personally and look forward to 2021.

Sadly we lose great people every year, that’s life. I personally loved 2020, there have been some lows yes, but also some huge highs. I ran 3 marathons and a 64k ultra marathon. I started the year having never ran a marathon. So thank you 2020 for being a huge year personally and look forward to 2021.
That's an awesome effort mate, well done!

Bloody hell mate. Forest Gump aint got nothing on you. Nice work!

I thought my losing 60 kilos this year was a good effort, but man, I dont even know if ive run 64 kilometres in my lifetime, and im 39 LMAO

Bloody hell mate. Forest Gump aint got nothing on you. Nice work!

I thought my losing 60 kilos this year was a good effort, but man, I dont even know if ive run 64 kilometres in my lifetime, and im 39 LMAO

60kgs is huge mate, well done. Such a massive life change, you must be feeling so much fitter and healthier.

this I know. Speaking of people close to me.
had a great time hobby wise but can’t say so family, health, friends, virus 🦠

Its been a hell of a year....... still cant believe it was on Australia Day Weekend this year we lost Kobe and his Daughter in a Helicopter Crash....... and I thought that would probably be the most shocking thing to happen throughout the year....... how wrong was I!

2020 Hindsight I call it.

Happy New Year everyone!

Huge !!!! Love to hear of people smashing huge personal goals. Only person you have to be better than ... is yourself.

Black in the last week of March amid the first half of April 10-9 months ago, early January now seemed a back burning eternity away! In other words it would be an over statement to say that T20 went so quickly!
In that said, select for AFL and TLA for NRL actually did drop some pretty good cards indeed for 2020

Back
Top Bottom