Epic Mailday **updated January 2024**

Very happy to clear this lot from the want list. Cheers to @1967Sharks for the oversize auto and TOTC and @bar4kids for the TOTCFS (trade was a while back). An added bonus that these are from the greatest release ever!!

IMG_2082.JPG

Very happy to clear this lot from the want list. Cheers to @1967Sharks for the oversize auto and TOTC and @bar4kids for the TOTCFS (trade was a while back). An added bonus that these are from the greatest release ever!!

IMG_2082.JPG
cannot agree with you more Brendan on the best release ever, I especially love the bigger cards, having them in a master set all numbered the same was epic.
Congrats on knocking off some long awaited chases.

Nice to get home to the above after another 12+ hour shift.

Huge thanks to @Diggaz TC

This is one of the most exquisite and intricately designed cards I have ever seen or owned. ESP have really raised the bar on this one, the pictures don’t do it justice. The only criticism I would have is that the signature looks a little bit rushed.

What a shame that this is potentially the last high end card Wighton will have in a green jumper.

Last edited:
love the cards and love the term mid range insert set.

I recall when I got back into the hobby in 2010/11, I picked up a Clyde for my Raiders PC and I liked the cards so much I had to complete the set.

Really classy set and aside from the Legends, I feel we don’t see enough ‘nostalgia’ based sets in new releases.

Back
Top Bottom