Ebay Seller : rachy30486

vhjet06 is a new ebay account its Jamie Zammit and the account was opened on July 21 so 2 days ago.

This is the address:

1 thistledown court
cairnlea Victoria 3023
Australia

I have seen a post for Djayz zammit selling a box on Facebook is this the same person?

I have seen a post for Djayz zammit selling a box on Facebook is this the same person?

Ding ding mafkn ding.

Can you screenshot the post and add it to the thread.

I suggest reporting the clown to the group admin. Not sure if they will be kicked though as that bum is banned across any decent group across the net.

He seems dodgy opened a box of certified selling cheap but no case hit. I think he opened all packets and found the case hit and trying to sell rest while sounding not interested in the set.

The Facebook group he is on if I were you I would remove myself from it, I am an admin on 1 of the bigger ones and all the scammers and dodgy people we remove end up together in the same group as the admin basically doesn't exist, so steer clear of that 1

Can we organise to keep a username list of theirs so we can block them all?

I have the following;

1hot8, 308hsv, chaz00, imno67, kia2015, peenforke_0, rachy30486, usa08, vhjet06, vhjet8, vhsle6
They've gone to the effort of making (at least) 10 eBay accounts? Wow.

Hi Guys,
Been stung by this guy and now I'm super suspicious of buying expensive cards on Ebay.
Can you help me with a few Ebay Sellers.
'Boost_27' - I asked him for his best price on a card and he went to $1200 only for bank deposit. I clinked the buy it now button and brought it at $1350. Haven't paid for it yet. Only reason I ask on this card is because I was scammed $900 trying to buy it already. The HOF Triple Brownlow Signature.
'Vandals88' - I brought the Franklin Influential and received an email saying to pay cash into account. Then Ebay sent me 2 emails saying account has been hacked. Now I've received another 4 email from vandals88 saying problems sorted, send money.
Do you guys have any info on these sellers?

Hi Guys,
Been stung by this guy and now I'm super suspicious of buying expensive cards on Ebay.
Can you help me with a few Ebay Sellers.
'Boost_27' - I asked him for his best price on a card and he went to $1200 only for bank deposit. I clinked the buy it now button and brought it at $1350. Haven't paid for it yet. Only reason I ask on this card is because I was scammed $900 trying to buy it already. The HOF Triple Brownlow Signature.
'Vandals88' - I brought the Franklin Influential and received an email saying to pay cash into account. Then Ebay sent me 2 emails saying account has been hacked. Now I've received another 4 email from vandals88 saying problems sorted, send money.
Do you guys have any info on these sellers?

Can you touch on what this scum scammer had robbed you of?

Regarding the other 2 Ebay sellers, they appear to have perfect feedback scores on Ebay. That said, I would only stick to paying via PayPal, especially for the sums of money you are paying.

Ok thanks Guys.

Jamie Zammit ripped a few years ago. And since then I pretty much slowed right down and stopped selling as well... thanks to the same guy buying a heap of my stuff on EBay and not paying. Only just started chasing the serious card again.

Ok thanks Guys.

Jamie Zammit ripped a few years ago. And since then I pretty much slowed right down and stopped selling as well... thanks to the same guy buying a heap of my stuff on EBay and not paying. Only just started chasing the serious card again.
How much did he get you for?

Aww I hurt djays/Jamie's feelings he's gunna sue me

IMG_2483.PNG

Back
Top Bottom