Ebay Seller : rachy30486

I hear the 60 minutes team are now seeking out stories to shame people that don't involve kidnapping or child abduction. This one could be bumped up the list :p:D:yellow:
image.jpeg

@ShueyGaffDarlingNat didn't mean that someone should do that, but it's not on that he's scammed people.

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my post, sorry if you were :thumbsup:

I'm not offended mate and i understand that this bloke has ripped off a lot of people and they have every right to seek justice.

I also agree that something should be done......as long as that something is within the letter of the law. Just because someone else breaks the law doesn't justify doing it ourselves.

I imagine that you were half joking when it was said however when the blokes address has been posted and people are mentioning that he needs a good whack it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see where this could potentially go wrong.

Trust me when i say i'm probably the last person who should climb aboard the high horse but i felt it might be in everyones best interests to say something because sometimes people take things toofar and when that happens all the regret in the world won't change a damn thing.

Food for thought, that's all. :)

I'm not offended mate and i understand that this bloke has ripped off a lot of people and they have every right to seek justice.

I also agree that something should be done......as long as that something is within the letter of the law. Just because someone else breaks the law doesn't justify doing it ourselves.

I imagine that you were half joking when it was said however when the blokes address has been posted and people are mentioning that he needs a good whack it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see where this could potentially go wrong.

Trust me when i say i'm probably the last person who should climb aboard the high horse but i felt it might be in everyones best interests to say something because sometimes people take things toofar and when that happens all the regret in the world won't change a damn thing.

Food for thought, that's all. :)
Dont take this the wrong im pretty sure its rocket scientist not surgeon Just being picky.:)

Even worse. Sorry to hear. What number is it and Did you send it standard post?

There is a missing / stolen card section on this forum somewhere.

Hey everyone, sorry to bump this post again, seems like its still an ongoing thing, the ebay account vhjet8(jordan zammit), Kia2015(Rachael Farrugia) and
imno67(marven panties,32 logon street,WERRIBEE, VIC 3030)
are buying items from my store, instantly sending abusive messages and claiming refunds, only the 1st account item has been sent, the other 2 i have not sent and can hopfully cancel and block them, all the accounts seem to be linked to names ive seen in this post. is anyone else still having issues with these scum? or know any new aliases or ebay ids they could be using?

peenforke_0 is the latest eBay name for zammit he is buying cards then saying he never got them and putting in pay pay dispute

Back
Top Bottom