Ebay Seller : rachy30486

Obviously nothing has happened to this guy. Just popped up on Facebook as "Essendon Bombers".

Told me to go fuck my mum. Classy.

Please take care. I believe this person is using the following ebay names. One of them has just bought $500 worth of cards of me. Told ebay that they paid by direct deposit and have now raised a case against me. Do they have to prove that they paid? I cant believe this person is getting away with this still and that ebay will do nothing.

vhsle6
1hot8

Please take care. I believe this person is using the following ebay names. One of them has just bought $500 worth of cards of me. Told ebay that they paid by direct deposit and have now raised a case against me. Do they have to prove that they paid? I cant believe this person is getting away with this still and that ebay will do nothing.

vhsle6
1hot8

Yep definently him I have both those names on my banned list, eBay are useless can't believe they allow him to keep trading

1hot8, 308hsv, billphon, dlyaau1, rachy30486, usa08, vhsle6

All of them and if I were you I would change your settings so people with zero feedback can't bid on your stuff as he likes to start new accounts and bid up all your adds, dude needs a flogging

Wow that's fucked he is bluffing about the police as he should know once someone puts money into his bank as he has ripped off thousands from people you can't get it back, I am very wary now if anyone I haven't seen before bidding on my stuff it sucks that eBay don't do shit about it, I hope you can get your bad feedback removed what was the address on his account

No doubt he would have tried this crap on me but I blocked him, all because I had a go at him about selling fake cards and ripping people off, I wonder if the police finally caught up with him and now he is out for revenge

Been looking over all his accounts. Looks like he hasn't done any buying for about 6 months. And now he is back. He has a bad name on a lot of Facebook pages as well.

Looks like he is still trying

image.jpg

So was just doing some digging on this jobe Watson on Facebook and noticed he became friends recently with a Rachel farrugia this is the person who had the original rachy eBay account, this twit keeps trying to join the Facebook buy swap sell pages under essendon bombers and jobe Watson
And if you look through this Rachel farrugia friends list there are a lot of people with surname zammit

Yea has tried to join the Facebook pages a few times lately but we know all his names he uses so he has no chance, haven't seen him list anything on eBay for a while

Back
Top Bottom