Ebay Seller : rachy30486

Not sure if its been thought of in earlier posts here, but have you ever thought that his/her birthday may be 3rd or 30th April 1986??? surely someone born in 86, wouldn't have a son/daughter old enough to run this scam.

Yep there is zero chance he has the card why would he sell it to you for $900 when the 1st time he posted it on eBay it had bids on it for way more than $900, he is stalling mate, if he says he has posted it where is the tracking number? And as for his good feedback it's all from buying none from selling and that's how he gets people sucked in as he has 100% feedback, and as for what the bank told you about the name that is bs, every time I transfer to a new account I get a warning come up before I confirm saying please be aware that the transaction is processed by bsb and account number only the name you put on the account means nothing, I dare say your bank doesn't want to cough up the cash

You guys should go to networks.
Tracey Grimshaw would salivate over this.

All the groundwork has been laid, let Australia expose this jerk.

You guys investigative skills are amazing!!

rachy30486

Hi guys, does anyone know this eBay seller or has brought anything off them recently.
Brought a Daniher future force Gold #004 off them almost 2 weeks ago and its a no show. We agreed on direct deposit to make the deal cheaper. They had (58) 100% feedback so i thought i could trust them plus i really wanted the card to match my green #004 sig and dps #004. I asked for the tracking number sometime last week in which they replied ill look for it for you. I was happy they had returned my message quite quickly but now after a few more unanswered messages and days have passed i become less and less hopeful.
any feedback would be greatfull guys.

cheers
see thread above, Reynolds etc, I reckon it's the same guy

see thread above, Reynolds etc, I reckon it's the same guy

Yep it's the same person, I just seen your other thread did your mate recently get done are they a member on here, all the info you need on this person is in this thread it's a long read but there is names and addresses and all the eBay names he uses, the police is your mates only option as eBay doesn't care as the deals get done off there site he just uses eBay to set them up

This is the message from my mate: I reported Jamie Zammit to my local police who passed the information on to Brimbank CIU, operates from Sunshine Police station. After a long period of nothing seeming to happen they are going to investigate the scam.
The person in charge is Tim Norton. He was happy for me to pass on his details.
The phone number for Sunshine Police is 9313 3333 then just select the CIU option.

Very nice work Shane someone else put in a report not long ago everyone who has been ripped should ring the same officer

I'll be calling them tomorrow.

I think the more people who contact this Tim Norton, the better it will be. Zammit must have made close to $10,000 on scams and needs to be sitting in a jail cell.

I'll be calling them tomorrow.

I think the more people who contact this Tim Norton, the better it will be. Zammit must have made close to $10,000 on scams and needs to be sitting in a jail cell.
Jail cell? Will probably just get a slap on the wrist, our legal system sucks

What's latest on this, he has been very quiet has not listed anything for ages I think he has realized the game is up

I keep getting different sellers with zero feedback bidding up my stuff, I swear it's this guy as the latest 1 his name was bob Dylan, I now have to cancel any bids if people have zero feedback I guess I have really pissed them off

I keep getting different sellers with zero feedback bidding up my stuff, I swear it's this guy as the latest 1 his name was bob Dylan, I now have to cancel any bids if people have zero feedback I guess I have really pissed them off

You should be able to change your seller settings to restrict bidders with "0" feedback from bidding on your auctions.

Back
Top Bottom