EBay Seller of the Month

From NSW Service NSW site:

Even though NSW is reopening, you'll still need to follow some safety precautions, including:
  • COVID-Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for staff and customers. Staff in regional local government areas only need to prove one vaccine dose and a booking for a second dose to return to work.
  • Capacity limit of 1 person per 4 square metres for all indoor public areas
  • Masks are required for staff and customers who are 12 years and over, in all indoor public venues, as well as for hospitality staff outdoors. Masks are still mandatory on public transport.

How to show you’re vaccinated​

You will need to show proof that you’re vaccinated when you check in to businesses.

You can get your proof of vaccination from:
If you are unable to be vaccinated because of a medical contraindication (which means a person should not receive a certain medicine because it may be harmful to them), you will need to get a medical exemption form signed by your doctor and carry it with you.
you can also just carry the bit of paper they give you with the shots on it, it says at the top of the paper cond-19 record.
Oro take a picture of it.
If anyone wishes to dispute it, it si then up to them to prove you have not had it done.
This is for those of us that do not have apps on phones Etc.

Congrats good sale, I note that the auction even attracted new bidders at the end, not leaving you stuck with just the original suspect looking ones.

Cheers
Ross
Yeah I was happy about that, a bit nervous seeing single digit feedback buyers. Little part of me wanted one of them to win and not pay so I could make an excuse to myself to not sell them 😭🤣

There is a Mitchell Moses league sensation no.79/80 on eBay at the moment,with nearly 5 days to go the bidding is at $1250.00.Shonky bidding to the highest degree.
Saw it on a Facebook post, guy refunds seller money if his card doesn't get high enough bids so people are bidding it up on purpose to waste his time

Get a $2 card graded and throw $150 on it 😂

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CGA-10-...2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=705-154756-20017-0

3C11572E-2414-4B2D-816D-40C9B39A2ACF.png

Back
Top Bottom