EBay Seller of the Month

Unfortunately not the first time there has been a duplicate in numbering of a TLA signature card, won’t be the last. The quality control is really lacking.

Worse in this case that it is a #001.

The amount of unsigned and non numbered signature cards and other higher end cards that get around is concerning.

Sort of becoming a joke that people just shrug off as poor quality control . Not good enough when your talking collectables. Basically selling us a product with no integrity. Are those stickers put on by hand and if so , what’s the point of having serial numbers when this is happening. Or is it a case of printing doubles and someone is profiting? It’s a valid question. I brought 2 cases last year and to be sent back a card they knew was damaged really rubs me the wrong way considering I sent in about $1000 plus worth of redemptions . If they mentioned they were damaged and told me the situation I would be ok . Just don’t like sneaky stuff. Any more news Matt re the Wade Graham LSB situation?

Sort of becoming a joke that people just shrug off as poor quality control . Not good enough when your talking collectables. Basically selling us a product with no integrity. Are those stickers put on by hand and if so , what’s the point of having serial numbers when this is happening. Or is it a case of printing doubles and someone is profiting? It’s a valid question. I brought 2 cases last year and to be sent back a card they knew was damaged really rubs me the wrong way considering I sent in about $1000 plus worth of redemptions . If they mentioned they were damaged and told me the situation I would be ok . Just don’t like sneaky stuff. Any more news Matt re the Wade Graham LSB situation?
Well they let David Fifita sign his patch cards last year with a biro and most other signatures on cards have imperfections. It’s safe to say they don’t care.

Well they let David Fifita sign his patch cards last year with a biro and most other signatures on cards have imperfections. It’s safe to say they don’t care.
I would say instead of writing to tla, contact the marketing branch and licences of the NRL,
KEEP bombarding them with complaints, mention drug and alcohol policies.
The crap with every year releases should NOT be happening in this day and age of multi millon dollar companies.
Any excuses are just wads in a paddock.

I pulled one and couldn’t believe my eyes when I got it back . It’s annoying cause it’s not a bad patch either . Really makes you wonder . How I would imagine it would go is that TLA would provide the same brand sharpie for example with the deck of cards to be signed so that you would have consistency across the board . What probably happened was they forgot to take or send them and someone made the call to use biro.Which is beyond stupid considering all the autos were via redemption .

I would say instead of writing to tla, contact the marketing branch and licences of the NRL,
KEEP bombarding them with complaints, mention drug and alcohol policies.
The crap with every year releases should NOT be happening in this day and age of multi millon dollar companies.
Any excuses are just wads in a paddock.
Yeah unfortunately sorry doesn’t cut it when spending your hard earned .

Yeah unfortunately sorry doesn’t cut it when spending your hard earned .
My sentiments exactly, not going to stop unfortunately until TLA have been put on notice by legal departments.
In saying that, it is the consumer, you Joel, and one of us that puts up with there crap.
So make the complaint.
I no longer collect there product.

Certainly its hard to have any confidence in their product. Its becoming blindingly obvious their internal control of what they release into the market place fairly poor. So many instances of such issues in the past few years its just becoming a joke.
especially when you falk out big dollars, for numbered hits and theres nore than 1 of them.
PIRACY.

My sentiments exactly, not going to stop unfortunately until TLA have been put on notice by legal departments.
In saying that, it is the consumer, you Joel, and one of us that puts up with there crap.
So make the complaint.
I no longer collect there product.
Yeah well they won’t be getting the money off me this year that they did last year . That unfortunately ,intern affects the dealers that have nothing to do with it .

Yeah well they won’t be getting the money off me this year that they did last year . That unfortunately ,intern affects the dealers that have nothing to do with it .
If i was to own up to any number 1 cards i may have, i would be making contact withe nrl and explaining the situation, also putting in a complaint to consumer and business affairs, seeking compensation, for fraud for a start.
The evidence is there.

Back
Top Bottom