EBay Seller of the Month

You all missed the most expensive cardboard he’s got listed .Someone’s paying $24 for 16 empty egg cartons . Gotta be an investigation !!!
99043D50-B376-4AEF-9074-DCAC3D00F1B2.png

An extremely rare card to find numbered out of 100 not 50. There would not be many that survived out of those 100 issued. I know a collector that buys all the boxes they come out of just to try and jag one. I think the last one on ebay was about 2012. Please correct me if I am wrong.

An extremely rare card to find numbered out of 100 not 50. There would not be many that survived out of those 100 issued. I know a collector that buys all the boxes they come out of just to try and jag one. I think the last one on ebay was about 2012. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Do you know if any the packets from kmart had any difference on them or just the boxes themselves?

Thanks Roger.

I'd guess these would not have been in the stock sold off from Dynamic after they folded up, or did K-Mart return unsold stock at the end of the 94 card season?

Thanks Roger.

I'd guess these would not have been in the stock sold off from Dynamic after they folded up, or did K-Mart return unsold stock at the end of the 94 card season?
I reckon they would of reduced the prices and just got rid of them.
Not worth the paper work to return them.
Back then they used to put everything in baskets at the end of the aisle , and put a sign on them, $1 then 50c, then 5c a pack till gone.

Something to watch out for, ending tomorrow (Sunday) morning on eBay.

From what I recall, Scanlens 1974 stickers did not come as adjacent numbers. Although the individual stickers in question are in very nice condition, the description "... Mint Condition..." is very false. At some stage one or both stickers have been removed from their original mismatched pairs and re-arranged in order. It's hard to tell for the 7-8 pair but very easy to tell for the 9-10 pair where the stickers have aged slightly different and the lower edge of the 9-10 stickers are mis-aligned. Basically, neither sticker-pair came out of a pack like this. They were probably arranged by the original owner this way so as not to trigger their OCD.

The seller may or may not know exactly what they are selling but the buyer will probably be unhappy to learn they are not getting an original sticker "card".

Fyi, I recall a full set of 6 pairs like this (ie, 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, etc) split up on eBay in the last year or 2.

74-Jets-Tigers.jpg
74-Panthers-Sharks.jpg

Something to watch out for, ending tomorrow (Sunday) morning on eBay.

From what I recall, Scanlens 1974 stickers did not come as adjacent numbers. Although the individual stickers in question are in very nice condition, the description "... Mint Condition..." is very false. At some stage one or both stickers have been removed from their original mismatched pairs and re-arranged in order. It's hard to tell for the 7-8 pair but very easy to tell for the 9-10 pair where the stickers have aged slightly different and the lower edge of the 9-10 stickers are mis-aligned. Basically, neither sticker-pair came out of a pack like this. They were probably arranged by the original owner this way so as not to trigger their OCD.

The seller may or may not know exactly what they are selling but the buyer will probably be unhappy to learn they are not getting an original sticker "card".

Fyi, I recall a full set of 6 pairs like this (ie, 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, etc) split up on eBay in the last year or 2.

74-Jets-Tigers.jpg
74-Panthers-Sharks.jpg
right on Mike, definetly see the differences.

Back
Top Bottom