EBay Seller of the Month

A true story.I was looking around the local trash and treasure markets.A lady had a small plastic tub with some nrl cards in it.I asked her how much for the cards,give me 5.00 dollars for them all.Why so cheap i asked her,my son would not clean his room,so i told him im going to throw them out.In the mix was a Mitchell Pearce and Bryce Cartwright auto,s.

A true story.I was looking around the local trash and treasure markets.A lady had a small plastic tub with some nrl cards in it.I asked her how much for the cards,give me 5.00 dollars for them all.Why so cheap i asked her,my son would not clean his room,so i told him im going to throw them out.In the mix was a Mitchell Pearce and Bryce Cartwright auto,s.
and I gather they were not number 36 cards.

(Repost as posted in the wrong thread)

Does anyone here now ebayer:
“Princesssparkles5”?

They have been active since 2016 only have 4 feedbacks but have
2003- Billy Slater Future Force listed
2004- Cameron Smith Future Force listed
2016- Marina Koroibete Signature Elite

Plus a couple of other things. Just I’m sceptical due to the low feedback/ years active and cards listed?
Any help would be much appreciated:)
Another shill bidder, every completed item was bid on by y***3(102).
They won the Koroibete sig, its now been relisted and the same y***3(102) is the high bidder on it.

Another shill bidder, every completed item was bid on by y***3(102).
They won the Koroibete sig, its now been relisted and the same y***3(102) is the high bidder on it.
Found the relisted item

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/153031513223?_trksid=p2471758.m4704

I love how in the description they've added:

"......THIS HAS BEEN RELISTED BECAUSE BUYER WOULD NOT COMMIT TO PURCHASE

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS BIDDER!!!.."

Yet as you said they haven't even bothered to block this non serious bidder with 17 retractions.........

Hey forum members, just a quick heads up, don’t buy from:

jarrybulloc_0

Brought a Dynasty Top Prospects Signature for $25 (only had a feedback of 5, but hey we all have to start somewhere) didn’t send the item, doesn’t reply to messages and then claimed to be “new”.
Only putting this here as he has just loaded some higher end NRL cards on the same account and don’t want anyone to get ripped off and have to open a disputed through eBay (first time I’ve had to do this, it’s slow tedious process).

Back
Top Bottom