ebay buyers

I just automatically open unpaid cases after 4 days now unless I hear from the buyer, they then have another 4 days before you can close it so 8 days all up if you can’t pay in that time frame don’t bid

I hate how much buyers are protected. Should be able to leave negative feedback, don't allow it if they have paid, but do if they don't.

Yer they are protected, it’s should really be a case by case thing. I’m currently having trouble with a seller and the moment, will have to lodge a dispute to get my money back.

Another 1 for the blocked list guys, upnabout bought some cards never paid won’t answer messages had to open a dispute, and it’s not like they have gone on holidays as the are selling stuff themselves mike woollard is his name

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but OZ Post is currently trialing a new system for tracking on standard domestic letters. I think it's only available in major cities and regions, about 200 PO's. If it gets enough support, they'll bring it in permanently and nationwide. This will be a great option for card sellers.

Upnabout AKA michael woollard bought some stuff off me didn’t bother paying for the second time, guy is basically a piece of shit

eBay buyer Justiunswort0 recently tried scamming me a Darcy Moore certified signature. He paid using PayPal e-cheque. He was polite to me when I told him that I’ll post the card once payment was cleared. Then his payment bounced.
I asked if him if he knew why his payment bounced and got no response.

Last edited:
It is amazing to me that the eBay system hasn’t changed really in like 15yrs. It’s a terrible system. Esp for selling cards etc.

It’s going to be disrupted. The collectible market on eBay makes up a huuuuuge portion of their sales.

A way better experience can be created.

Ive got ideas in this space but I’m no computer scientist so cant build anything on my own!

Yep I have a long list of blocked buyers

Has anybody dealt with eBay member blueb-8803 recently. He had several cards listed that I was interested in but when I tried to bid I got messages telling me that the seller was not accepting bids from me. I have a feedback rating of over 2000 and have never had a negative one. I sent him a message asking why I was blocked but did not receive a reply - not sure if he blocks me from bidding whether he gets my messages.

Back
Top Bottom