Ebay avoid this seller/buyer

Juve11

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adrian
eBay User
adrianp26andjessm_5
Screenshot_20200711-173519_eBay.jpg

They purchased an item, never paid or contacted me (for a week) after I sent several messages asking for payment. As soon as I said would you like to cancel he replied straight away and said yes. Then left me negative feedback which was removed by ebay.

Last edited:
They purchased an item, never paid or contacted me (for a week) after I sent several messages asking for payment. As soon as I said would you like to cancel he replied straight away and said yes. Then left me negative feedback which was removed by ebay.
Mate all the Knobs are coming out of the woodwork at the moment. I've had more dramas on e ebay over the last 2mts, that I've had in the last 6yrs. So many time wasters.

Sorry to hear man!. Non payers truly suck!

It's been nightmare on eBay for cancellations and ghost buyers since this 'market boom' back at the start of corona.

As @0kramrajnoc mentioned above, I have experienced the same.. more unpaid and cancelled items this year alone, than the past 6 - 10+ years which I have had eBay.

Same here...ive had non paying bidders on ebay. No response to messages and no payment for over a week, so I cancelled the order. I would really like to leave negative feedback, but does that mean he could leave negative feedback for me for no reason?

That is exactly what happened to me. But ebay removed my negative feedback. I think it is important to leave negative feedback so we can avoid them.

And remember, you still have to pay the ebay fees when you cancel.

I had to ask ebay. They looked at it and removed it.

You get a credit and it is only valid if you sell in the month. Pretty poor.

Back
Top Bottom