Dragons Game worn jerseys New Jersey’s added 04/09/2022

Wookiedragon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Wookie-dragon
On what was a terrible day to be a dragons supporter, I was stoked to pick up this beauty.

Game worn 2017 Dragons home jersey worn and signed by Tariq Sims.

@Noark-99 thought you may like this one!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice pick up.......was going to mention something about the neck on that jersey being a bit small which could lead to choking......but I thought I shouldn't :red::red::red::red:

Nice pick up.......was going to mention something about the neck on that jersey being a bit small which could lead to choking......but I thought I shouldn't :red::red::red::red:

Ha ha ha you are sooooooo funny Matt. May need to check the neck size on those Panthers Jerseys next weekend for the same issue!

Ha ha ha you are sooooooo funny Matt. May need to check the neck size on those Panthers Jerseys next weekend for the same issue!

Someone made the comment to me last weekend that the Panthers were playing like a team who had non refundable deposits on holidays booked for the first weekend in September!

Have no doubt they are making up the numbers this year.....

Nice pick up.

If there was ever a season where "first past the post" was an adequate way to complete a season of rugby league and adjudicate the premiership winner, then certainly 2017 was it.

As for chokes...

Argh....I'm in no position to laugh. My season ended in Round 1. It's been a ruddy long season. Bah ha ha ha ha.

Nice pick up.

If there was ever a season where "first past the post" was an adequate way to complete a season of rugby league and adjudicate the premiership winner, then certainly 2017 was it.

As for chokes...

Argh....I'm in no position to laugh. My season ended in Round 1. It's been a ruddy long season. Bah ha ha ha ha.

Think Melbourne will be very tough to knock over this year.

I am so happy to have a game worn Red V, they usually only offer the charity shield and Anzac jerseys for auction, so to get a regular home jersey was great!

Triple love!! :) I'll be honest... I considered trying to get knights/dragons player worns of tariq. My love for him is infinite! Lol.

I think I have about 6 cowboys ones of his! Lol.

Nice addition to your collection mate - these your first two?

Triple love!! :) I'll be honest... I considered trying to get knights/dragons player worns of tariq. My love for him is infinite! Lol.

I think I have about 6 cowboys ones of his! Lol.

Nice addition to your collection mate - these your first two?
Have I seen you've been downsizing?

Back
Top Bottom