Dragons 2017 Traders / Xtreme / Elite IP set complete

Wookiedragon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Wookie-dragon
Happy to have finished off the Traders & Xtreme Dragons IP's last weekend. Those last couple of parallels for Xtreme were hard to find....

Happy with the end result.

IMG_1811[1].JPG IMG_1810[1].JPG IMG_1809[1].JPG IMG_1808[1].JPG IMG_1807[1].JPG IMG_1806[1].JPG IMG_1805[1].JPG

Sweet haul, I'm after the 2017 Traders Rein and all the Frizell's as he was missing from the fan day with injury.

I like how the Season to Remember cards came out with the black on black.

Ross

Sweet haul, I'm after the 2017 Traders Rein and all the Frizell's as he was missing from the fan day with injury.

I like how the Season to Remember cards came out with the black on black.

Ross
Very happy with how they look. The black texta on the grey background with white jersey stands out. Not a bad Jason Nightingale signature either which is good.

Yeah Gipsy can be incredibly lazy with his sig if not in the mood.

I always find a bit of banter to stroke his ego helps the quality of sig..... and not too many cards at a time.

Cheers
Ross

Yeah Gipsy can be incredibly lazy with his sig if not in the mood.

I always find a bit of banter to stroke his ego helps the quality of sig..... and not too many cards at a time.

Cheers
Ross
I have started giving him one card at a time and even then he still scribbles half the time.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Finally got the last couple to finish off 2017 Traders / Xtreme and Elite Dragons Ip's. Caught up with Benji Marshall and Russell Packer today.

The Elite Captains cards are signed by Widdop and David Cain (Artist).

Takes time to get them all done. Jack DeBelin only signs one card now so will take forever to get this years done with so many of his cards - he has common and parallel in both sets, as well as clear, blue, green, yellow and pink Startoons to get done - nine cards. I have three done so far, six to go!

Back
Top Bottom