Draft Pick Signature Rookies Complete Checklist Set

Porsche911

addicted2cardboard
Real Name
Jimmy
Hi there
I am hoping someone has done the hard work and has compiled a list of rookie draft signature cards, obviously all nearly select from 1998 to 2018.
I know the 2014 Select Honours 1 Team Checklist has all the draft signature cards listed for that team, and I don't really want to download all the Select checklists and cut and paste them.
I collect Hawthorn draft rookie signatures but also collect the rookie signature cards of any players we draft, ie burgoyne, picione, mcevoy, scrimshaw, wingard, rehn,scully and so on.
So a complete list would be great.

Or does someone have a list of every signature card released, inc select, regal, footycards.com, future force, bewick 4 quarters, tip top bread, just to name a few.
Its a long shot but i hope someone out there has started either of these lists.
Any help appreciated.

At worst you can post your teams 2014 Honours 1 Checklist. Even though the below checklist doesn't cover the 2004 Select Ovation Top Draft Prospects Series or any Future Force releases.

IMG.jpg

Mate just jump on aussierulescollectables.com and you can download a massive list of every card and then filter what you want.

yeah its a massive list that damo has put together, not sure he filters by rookies, otherwise it could be a lot of work. i will give damo a message and see what he can do. thx

Hi there
I am hoping someone has done the hard work and has compiled a list of rookie draft signature cards, obviously all nearly select from 1998 to 2018.
I know the 2014 Select Honours 1 Team Checklist has all the draft signature cards listed for that team, and I don't really want to download all the Select checklists and cut and paste them.
I collect Hawthorn draft rookie signatures but also collect the rookie signature cards of any players we draft, ie burgoyne, picione, mcevoy, scrimshaw, wingard, rehn,scully and so on.
So a complete list would be great.

Or does someone have a list of every signature card released, inc select, regal, footycards.com, future force, bewick 4 quarters, tip top bread, just to name a few.
Its a long shot but i hope someone out there has started either of these lists.
Any help appreciated.

At worst you can post your teams 2014 Honours 1 Checklist. Even though the below checklist doesn't cover the 2004 Select Ovation Top Draft Prospects Series or any Future Force releases.

IMG.jpg

Hi just wondering if u have sent me the pic of them cards yet as I’m new to this page I’m not shore if I’m doing things right

Back
Top Bottom