Doncic V Zion

Doncic 13/5/4 at the half and looks a bit off with the sore left arm/hand.

Porzingis 5 blocks in the first half!

I watched most of the game and Porzingis' defence was outstanding. He also played 45 minutes! Pretty content to hold my modest stash of Kristaps Prizms. I guess the main concern for him is the injury spectre.

The Mavs have 2 huge foundation pieces moving forward. Not quite genuine contenders this year, but you'd think they'd be among the faves next year. I'm mostly a neutral fan who roots for the underdog but I'm building a little bit of love for the Mavs.

Also, when was the last time 2 white blokes were the best players on an NBA team?(I believe the NBA is 90% African/American?)

Who said "white men can't jump". Pffff.

Go Mavs!

Lonzo Ball too, wow. What a game. Weirdest triple double I’ve seen in a while. Since the 10/10/10 where they just scrape over the line Luka looked out of sorts all game. Triple double. How good is he?

Lonzo Ball too, wow. What a game. Weirdest triple double I’ve seen in a while. Since the 10/10/10 where they just scrape over the line Luka looked out of sorts all game. Triple double. How good is he?

Ball's speed coming up the court is eye catching. So is his passing. And I think he made 3 of his first 4 Threes. He looks very good. Might have a shot at most improved player.

What Luka is doing this year should be compared to LBJ. It's freakish at his age.

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting to see MKG get some time but it’s bizarre. He must still be out of shape. The Mavs let him not play until after the All Star Break to get in game shape then today he played 1min41 for 1 steal. Bizarre. I thought he could be a great help defensively but he must be still too much of a liability offensively.

Back
Top Bottom