Does anyone know the reward for mailing in a Roosters NRL Trader 2019 Premiership Predictor?

SpiderFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Charles
Apart from the question in the title I have some other questions if anyone that knows can answer.

1. Do I get the predictor card back?
2. Are there 2 different sets? 1 if you mail in all the cards and another set if you mail in the winning team.

I gave them a call and the person that handles it wasn't in today.

20191118_190809.jpg

The reason i asked is that Michael/diggazs helps many ozcard members redeem cards with TLA.He could help you.I live in Greystanes,not far from you.

The reason i asked is that Michael/diggazs helps many ozcard members redeem cards with TLA.He could help you.I live in Greystanes,not far from you.

Oh nice, thanks for looking to help. Does Michael work with them?

Yes not so far and handy if we ever trade :)

Yeah i emailed them and was told to follow the instructions on the back of the card. 1st step was to email them and register, not sure what that means but I did email them since they replied i assumed it means it's register. Before i post the card i was hoping to get more info.

Oh nice, thanks for looking to help. Does Michael work with them?

Yes not so far and handy if we ever trade :)

Yeah i emailed them and was told to follow the instructions on the back of the card. 1st step was to email them and register, not sure what that means but I did email them since they replied i assumed it means it's register. Before i post the card i was hoping to get more info.
Send the card to the address on the back via registered post. Once received they will redeem and send back. Registering the card just means advising TLA you have a card you want to redeem and which number it is.

TLA are closing down for a relocation early December. I would suggest getting it sent ASAP

Pretty simple procedure.

1) - send them an e-mail saying you'll be sending the card(s) for redemption. I normally add a pic as well and the Reg Post number if known.

2) - send the card (well packed) Registered to the address provided on the card.

3) - wait!

Note that TLA will be moving office soon, so make it quick otherwise you'll have to wait until end of Jan (I think).

Send the card to the address on the back via registered post. Once received they will redeem and send back. Registering the card just means advising TLA you have a card you want to redeem and which number it is.

TLA are closing down for a relocation early December. I would suggest getting it sent ASAP

Thanks, will be sending it tomorrow. I just received an email from the sales rep. I did ask the questions in the original post, no idea what i'll be getting but assuming it'll be nice (saying this as a life long Canberra Raiders fan who was heartbroken GF day at the stadium, this pull helps a little)

Pretty simple procedure.

1) - send them an e-mail saying you'll be sending the card(s) for redemption. I normally add a pic as well and the Reg Post number if known.

2) - send the card (well packed) Registered to the address provided on the card.

3) - wait!

Note that TLA will be moving office soon, so make it quick otherwise you'll have to wait until end of Jan (I think).

Yep, that part I understand. Just not sure what i'll be getting and if i'll be getting the redemption card back. If i don't get the redemption card back would be nice to compare the two.

with a hole punched in it, and they keep a record of what number you sent in so it can never be redeemed again, they also keep records off who sent the card, where it was sent to.
But sometimes they loose your redemption card,and to their credit replace it with a outstanding card in its place.Speaking from experience.

with a hole punched in it, and they keep a record of what number you sent in so it can never be redeemed again, they also keep records off who sent the card, where it was sent to.

But sometimes they loose your redemption card,and to their credit replace it with a outstanding card in its place.Speaking from experience.

Thanks for the replies. Nice Paul, what did you get if i may ask? Was it a replacement or something completely different.

Also does anyone know what a resale value could be of the set? I'm a long time Raiders supporter and was heart broken at the GF so I won't be able to enjoy this set.

Back
Top Bottom