Does anyone have any signed common cards of the following NRL Players

nrldaz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darrel
Due to Darren lockyer retiring at the end of the season I'm not going to have access to him as he's not coming to NZ

I'm looking for any signed common cards of him along with Robbie Farah, Justin Hodges, Ashley Harrison, Billy Slater, Dean Young, Keith Galloway, Chris Lawerence, Travis Norton, Mark Gasnier, Corey Parker, Ben Rogers, Liam Fulton
Most of the above players have either been injured, not been picked, on rep duties or didn't play over here in the past few season
Its been a mission trying to finish of sets if anyone can help let me know any series brought out by select.

Looking forward to anyones response thanks :D

i have a centenary lockyer, centenary young and centenary farah.

From the Centenary Series.

i need
All TOP 100's except these - provan, raper, langlands, pearce, roach,lazarus langer, fittler, lockyer
and i need thse - Bulldogs Logo - signed by Folkes
- Canberra Logo - signed by Henry
- 125 - El Masri
- 129 - SBWilliams
- 134 - Lincoln Withers
- 137 - Brett kearney
- 166 - Grothe
- 169 - Ridell
- 182 - Gasnier
- 191 - swann
- 194 - wiki
- 197 - hodgson

Hi Richyrich
I've got a few spares of Scott Prince they are

2005 Power West Tigers No 178
2006 Invincibles West Tigers No 174
2008 Champions Titans No 52
2009 Champions Titans No53
2010 Champions Titans No 52

Let me know if I can trade you for the 2x 2009 Classic and 2010 Common of Ashley Harrison

Hi Blade perret didn't travel due to injury and I've got nothing spare for carney for 2011

---------- Post added 22-04-2011 at 05:37 PM ----------

Thanks mate I have that card already signed I'll have alook what you have got thanks for the reply

I may still have a spare 2011 Gasnier, I will have to check and get back to you tomorrow. If I do still have it I would be interested in swapping for the Carney.

Back
Top Bottom