dodgy seller? - resolved

meeda13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lucas
eBay User
meeda13
i bought a card off of facebook marketplace a long time ago... 9th of december. the guy says he sent the card on the 14th but later messages suggest he still hasnt sent it, now wont really respond to messages at all... he says he is stuck up north with no service but im not really convinced anymore. any tips for this kind of situation?
thanks

Last edited:
Given that is a deal being done on a FB page, not sure what help we can be here im afraid?

As mentioned above, I would contact the page owner and if nothing happens, put a claim in through your payment provider (Paypal) and hopefully you paid G&S not FF.

Thanks. The idiot sent it untracked, even though I paid $6 for tracking. At $190 who the f wouldn’t send something with a tracking number? I track everything I send over $15🤦‍♂️
To be honest, i wouldn't track it unless they asked or paid for it...but at $190, I'd throw it in!

To be honest, i wouldn't track it unless they asked or paid for it...but at $190, I'd throw it in!
Yeah just because I’ve had a few bad experiences with untracked letters I now do track most of them. I’m pissed that I paid extra for it and still didn’t do it. This isn’t the first time I’ve payed for tracking and they haven’t done it. Super frustrating!

scary when this happens, I have a feel it is on its way, just back log in post, you are relying on someone you don't no, hope card is worth the pain, I try to stay away from those sites, stick to oz cards or ebay, all the best Mark,

scary when this happens, I have a feel it is on its way, just back log in post, you are relying on someone you don't no, hope card is worth the pain, I try to stay away from those sites, stick to oz cards or ebay, all the best Mark,
I know. I had a situation like this on eBay, but it eventually arrived a while later. Hopefully everything works out. Thanks

Just got some info on this... apparently the guy actually lost it and found it weeks later in his car. I don’t know why he said he sent it on the 17th December but at least it’s all resolved now...

this thread doesnt need to exist anymore. it was only an honest mistake. slightly annoying but everything has been fixed now. the guy wasnt dodgy he just misplaced the card and thought he sent it.

this thread doesnt need to exist anymore. it was only an honest mistake. slightly annoying but everything has been fixed now. the guy wasnt dodgy he just misplaced the card and thought he sent it.

How do you not realise you haven't sent an item?

When I sell an item, i stop everything to ensure it goes ASAP. Above and beyond to keep a customer happy

How do you not realise you haven't sent an item?

When I sell an item, i stop everything to ensure it goes ASAP. Above and beyond to keep a customer happy
I know. It’s really strange and confusing. I like to do the same. However I’m just happy that it didn’t get lost. It’s supposed to arrive today and hopefully this doesn’t happen again lol

good to hear its out there, what a story, you would not believe it, all for one card, all the best Mark,

Back
Top Bottom