Desperately seeking Odd Bodz & Space Odd Bodz

young doz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
JO
Hey Everyone
Let me start by introducing myself, im doz
Okay so yesterday i was going through old things deciding what to keep/throw away when i came across this thing.
It was a Scientist wearing a white coat with a big pinkish face and his head had a device on it that was connected to a rabbit!
It was none other than the infamous Doc Fever Odd Bods card.
Then it all came back to me...
Where the hell did that part of my childhood go!? i completely forgot about it!
After hours of searching with no results of finding anymore odd bodz i gave up hope. Until i found this site.
I remember i had ALOT of odd bodz/space odd bodz (the whole sets) as im sure many of you have or had.
I am looking to re-assemble my odd bodz collection, the whole thing.
This is a personal goal i set that absolutely must be complete,
If anybody out there has any odd bodz or space odd bodz they are willing to sell i would love to take them from your hands.
Thank you all
Doz

hah yeah the hardest one to get is the only one i have, messed up aye.
man any space or original ones you have i would LOVE to take em off ya
thank you

I've probably got a thousand spares, but lots of the same ones, eg 100 of #2 and so on.
I havn't seen them for awhile but i'll have a look around.
I had a look at my set and i don't have one call Doc Fever ,does it have a number on it, or was it a redemption for a glow set.?

doc fever is number 61 of the original set, i am after 7 from the original set and heaps of space oddbodz, do you have some to sell?

Hi Doz, If you can get a near set of tak35bne, go for it.
Then let me know the remaining numbers you need to finish the set.

Rob

Doz,

just want to make sure I have the right ones for u, here is a scan.

IMG.jpg

Numbers available are:

61, 60, 59, 58, 57, 56, 55, 54, 53, 52, 50, 49, 48, 47, 46, 45, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40, 39, 38, 37, 36, 35, 34, 33, 32, 31, 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

IMG.jpg

omg!!!! i have been racking my brain trying to remember wat these were called i used to love the glo in the dark ohhh the memories if anyone has the full set or any please pm i want to buy them

Hey i have the whole set with multiples of the blue oddbods and about a quarter of the purple set I am willing to sell

hi there! i have all sorts of oddbodz cards & wanting to sell them! let me know if you are keen! cheers! i am also wanting to buy them too!
hello! I would love to complete my Space Oddbodz collection, and am looking for the following cards (9 total):

- Stella of Saturn
- Hypno Puncher of Pluto
- Navel Gazer of Netptune
- Headley Brainstorm Jr.
- Vanni-T
- Muscles McMeteor
- Twik & Twok
- Rock Chomper
- Dogatello

would you happen to have any of those? good day!

Last edited:
Hi guys im looking at starting up a collection again as I collected them when I was younger & would love to start collecting them again! If anyone could point me in the right direction of where to start it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi twixed311..
I have these, corners are a bit ragged on some,
also have some of the dark blue/purple border cards, will get up a list soon,
if interested PM..
- Hypno Puncher of Pluto
- Navel Gazer of Netptune
- Headley Brainstorm Jr.
- Vanni-T
- Muscles McMeteor
- Rock Chomper
- Dogatello

Hi guys im looking at starting up a collection again as I collected them when I was younger & would love to start collecting them again! If anyone could point me in the right direction of where to start it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi I have just completed the full set of oddbodz space in flip folder if your interested?

Back
Top Bottom