Decider Impact Redemption Set # 18 and Waugh Platinum Signature Set of 5 cards

curriejak

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
curriejak
Hi all

I've put a couple of my rare Futera Decider Chase sets on ebay australia - let me know if you are interested. Pics of all cards are on ebay listing.

They are as follows -

FROM THE FUTERA 1996 DECIDER CRICKET CARD SETS

This is a very rare opportunity to acquire the Steve Waugh Platinum Player Autograph Redemption Set of 5 cards AND

the incredibly hard to find Impact Redemption Set # 18 !!! (INCLUDES 21 CARDS ALL # 18 !!)

The STEVE WAUGH AUTOGRAPH SET includes the Certification card, the Redemption card and the Signature card for EACH of the 5 cards !!! (15 CARDS IN TOTAL)

SW1 set is # 0046

SW2 set is # 0072

SW3 set is # 0048

SW4 set is # 0067

SW5 set is # 0066

THE IMPACT REDEMPTION SET # 18

This set of ALL CHASE CARDS NUMBERED 18 was redeemed by sending the IMPACT card # 18 of 25 in to Futera. Futera went out of business very soon after the Decider set was issued in 1996 and there were most likely only a HANDFULL of these IMPACT cards redeemed !!

I have only seen TWO other redeemed Impact sets on ebay in the past 10 years or so !!

The CHASE sets include -

Run Machines RM1 to RM6 with FDI stamp ALL NUMBERED 0018 of 3500

Frontliners FL1 - FL9 with FDI stamp ALL NUMBERED 0018 of 5000

Steve Waugh Platinum Player cards SW1 to SW 5 ALL NUMBERED 0018 of 500

A TOTAL OF 21 CARDS INCLUDED IN THE IMPACT REDEMPTION SET

ONLY 25 POSSIBLE REDEMPTION SETS WITH VERY FEW

Hi all

I've put a couple of my rare Futera Decider Chase sets on ebay australia - let me know if you are interested. Pics of all cards are on ebay listing.

They are as follows -

FROM THE FUTERA 1996 DECIDER CRICKET CARD SETS

This is a very rare opportunity to acquire the Steve Waugh Platinum Player Autograph Redemption Set of 5 cards AND

the incredibly hard to find Impact Redemption Set # 18 !!! (INCLUDES 21 CARDS ALL # 18 !!)

The STEVE WAUGH AUTOGRAPH SET includes the Certification card, the Redemption card and the Signature card for EACH of the 5 cards !!! (15 CARDS IN TOTAL)

SW1 set is # 0046

SW2 set is # 0072

SW3 set is # 0048

SW4 set is # 0067

SW5 set is # 0066

THE IMPACT REDEMPTION SET # 18

This set of ALL CHASE CARDS NUMBERED 18 was redeemed by sending the IMPACT card # 18 of 25 in to Futera. Futera went out of business very soon after the Decider set was issued in 1996 and there were most likely only a HANDFULL of these IMPACT cards redeemed !!

I have only seen TWO other redeemed Impact sets on ebay in the past 10 years or so !!

The CHASE sets include -

Run Machines RM1 to RM6 with FDI stamp ALL NUMBERED 0018 of 3500

Frontliners FL1 - FL9 with FDI stamp ALL NUMBERED 0018 of 5000

Steve Waugh Platinum Player cards SW1 to SW 5 ALL NUMBERED 0018 of 500

A TOTAL OF 21 CARDS INCLUDED IN THE IMPACT REDEMPTION SET

ONLY 25 POSSIBLE REDEMPTION SETS WITH VERY FEW
Hello, I'm looking for Steve Waugh Platinum SW1. Can you sell it individually or know anybody that is selling it privately. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello, I'm looking for Steve Waugh Platinum SW1. Can you sell it individually or know anybody that is selling it privately. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello - sorry have been away on a trip.

I don't have a spare SW1 I'm afraid. I still have my Decider Master set of just about everything though !

Cheers
John

Any chance you could post a pic of what's left?

Hello
Sorry, getting these posts mixed up a bit .... ! Umm - not sure what you mean by 'what's left' ?

I sold both the sets mentioned above - the 5 card Steve Waugh Signature Redemption set and the Impact Redemption set some time ago.

I still have my full Decider Master set which includes another 5 card Steve Waugh Signature Redemption set and another Impact Redemption set # 16. There were only 25 of the Impact redemption sets and probably only a handfull were actually redeemed before the company went bust.

I wouldn't break up my Master set at this stage to sell either set again but always open to offers for the whole Master set of course. It would be fairly expensive though !

Cheers
John

Back
Top Bottom