Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi all
I've just fixed an issue that allowed users to leave feedback via a link in the feedback received. Feedback via this method was not recognised by the Trade Manager and some users were getting reminders to leave feedback for deals they had already left feedback for.
I've fixed up the issue which caused that now, but we need to manually clean up those deals.
If you are getting reminders for feedback already left, please let me know and we will delete the feedback left and get you to leave feedback again via the Trade Manager. I believe this should fix the issue.
Please feel free to reply on this thread if you are affected.
Cheers
Graham

OK Graham-

The first really is incomplete, the one with paul31261 is totally complete. Screenshot follows

Capture.PNG

Hi all
I've just fixed an issue that allowed users to leave feedback via a link in the feedback received. Feedback via this method was not recognised by the Trade Manager and some users were getting reminders to leave feedback for deals they had already left feedback for.
I've fixed up the issue which caused that now, but we need to manually clean up those deals.
If you are getting reminders for feedback already left, please let me know and we will delete the feedback left and get you to leave feedback again via the Trade Manager. I believe this should fix the issue.
Please feel free to reply on this thread if you are affected.
Cheers
Graham
champion Graham

Back
Top Bottom