David Warner Experiences

Ive got a question if its so hard to get Warner cards signed if you do get them done to trade with people are they worth 5 other signed cards

I have heard from a very reliable source that a certain person who shall remain nameless has also refused to partake in being part of some specific upcoming releases outside of what this person is contractually obligated to be part of.

No names will be mentioned.

I have heard from a very reliable source that a certain person who shall remain nameless has also refused to partake in being part of some specific upcoming releases outside of what this person is contractually obligated to be part of.

No names will be mentioned.
I can't imagine it being someone in the current test squad. (apart from David Warner of course)

So how would everyone feel if he went on to beat hayden and than lara for the record given the posts on here?

Id love to see an aussie get the record obviously, but honestly someone else....
To be honest Rob, I would be happy for him if he had got that record.

Just because he's a crap bloke, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve accolades for his skill.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is people who don't sign cards like Warne and Warner as they don't like people profiteering from them supposedly only end up making their signed cards scarce and result in people profiteering from them.

Back
Top Bottom