Damaged card replacements

Updating the replacement card saga.
Last Wednesday I got an email from TLA saying my replacement card was ready to ship and today it arrived via registered mail.
I'm a little bit ashamed of myself for doubting them. ;)
It took quite a while but they finally came through so I'm very pleased with the outcome.
So if anybody's interested in a Valentine Holmes Ruby Mojo numbered 27/40 let me know.
Mint condition by the way :)

Last edited:
Updating the replacement card saga.
Last Wednesday I got an email from TLA saying my replacement card was ready to ship and today it arrived via registered mail.
I'm a little bit ashamed of myself for doubting them. ;)
It took quite a while but they finally came through so I'm very pleased with the outcome.
So if anybody's interested in a Valentine Holmes Ruby Mojo numbered 27/40 let me know.

Don`t feel too bad ..I waited 6 months for the 2018 Legend folder and it finally arrived safely ....

Thought i would show the cards i received that replaced the Max King redemption card that went missing.
1542019050323-511035218.jpg

Thought i would show the cards i received that replaced the Max King redemption card that went missing.
1542019050323-511035218.jpg
Even better lol. How does That work though number wise ??
What I’m getting at is how do they give out a redemption card and auto patch ? They opening product themselves or get off a dealer?Obviously can’t send out 2 of the same number.

My matt scott 2014 redemption and 01 cards were taped/glued into the one touches in the frame by ESP. They won’t do anything about it. Extremely poor customer service.

No offer of anything as a “sorry for ruining your $1500 cards”. Nothing but a poor apology.

Really piss poor effort, a quick no obligation free visit to a solictor could be a profitable answer, or a letter of demand from a solicitor seeking compensation for the above may be moe along the lines,same as.
Also a letter of apology.

My matt scott 2014 redemption and 01 cards were taped/glued into the one touches in the frame by ESP. They won’t do anything about it. Extremely poor customer service.

No offer of anything as a “sorry for ruining your $1500 cards”. Nothing but a poor apology.

2B3375DD-98C6-4015-AE49-1E76020258B3.jpeg

554980C7-D91E-4CF1-AADF-6E4498CADF8E.jpeg
Surprised they didn’t give you a dud box of traders as a peace offering 😤😤. Poor form on there part .

2B3375DD-98C6-4015-AE49-1E76020258B3.jpeg

554980C7-D91E-4CF1-AADF-6E4498CADF8E.jpeg
Sorry ....

The one touches were glued and taped into the frame or the card was glued and taped into the one touches?

Ross

Both. Taped into the one touches then glued into the frame. Can’t take the cards out of the one touches which is crazy.
Mirren, send them a hand written letter stating what you have received and are seeking legal consultation, and that they will be liable for costs and damages to your property as this is what they have done.

was ESP acquired by TLA? Or just a name change? Might be an issue if the action was done by ESP as they are no longer and TLA would not be liable?

Here is a bit of info regarding ESP/TLA and its current status from December 2018.

SPORTS management giant TLA Worldwide has sold its US businesses and is making "positive progress" in doing the same with its Australian arm.

TLA's Australian business looks after about one-third of all AFL footballers and has a near monopoly on the coaching market, as well as boasting high-powered clients in sports such as cricket, swimming and netball.

Among TLA's top AFL clientele are Jarryd Roughead, Trent Cotchin, Bryce Gibbs and Ben Brown, plus coaches Nathan Buckley, Adam Simpson and the Scott twins, Chris and Brad.

The company released the following statement overnight: "(TLA Worldwide) is making positive progress regarding the sale of its Australian businesses (comprising the Australian sports marketing business) and discussions are continuing.

"If such a sale of the Australian businesses, which would also require shareholder approval, were to proceed, and the sale completes, then the company would become a 'cash shell' … but further information on this will be provided as and when applicable."

Collingwood premiership player Craig Kelly founded Elite Sports Properties in 1996, with TLA purchasing ESP for up to $25.5 million in 2015 and Kelly remains chief executive.

The athlete management and sports marketing company's client base in Australia rocketed from 250 to more than 700 at the time of that deal.

TLA Australia is also involved in the restructure and rebranding of Victoria's elite under-18 competition, the TAC Cup.

It is unclear at this stage what the potential sale will mean for the Australian business.

Here is a bit of info regarding ESP/TLA and its current status from December 2018.

SPORTS management giant TLA Worldwide has sold its US businesses and is making "positive progress" in doing the same with its Australian arm.

TLA's Australian business looks after about one-third of all AFL footballers and has a near monopoly on the coaching market, as well as boasting high-powered clients in sports such as cricket, swimming and netball.

Among TLA's top AFL clientele are Jarryd Roughead, Trent Cotchin, Bryce Gibbs and Ben Brown, plus coaches Nathan Buckley, Adam Simpson and the Scott twins, Chris and Brad.

The company released the following statement overnight: "(TLA Worldwide) is making positive progress regarding the sale of its Australian businesses (comprising the Australian sports marketing business) and discussions are continuing.

"If such a sale of the Australian businesses, which would also require shareholder approval, were to proceed, and the sale completes, then the company would become a 'cash shell' … but further information on this will be provided as and when applicable."

Collingwood premiership player Craig Kelly founded Elite Sports Properties in 1996, with TLA purchasing ESP for up to $25.5 million in 2015 and Kelly remains chief executive.

The athlete management and sports marketing company's client base in Australia rocketed from 250 to more than 700 at the time of that deal.

TLA Australia is also involved in the restructure and rebranding of Victoria's elite under-18 competition, the TAC Cup.

It is unclear at this stage what the potential sale will mean for the Australian business.
Know what is in the content of that, sold to tla in 2015.
Mirren, when was the card returned to you in that absolutely disgraceful manner. ( SHITFUL attempt at customer service)

Sent in some redemptions in August and got all but one back.

After 3 weeks I enquired as to the status of this card, a black LSS.

Had a response within 2 hours apologising for not advising me that the card I wished to redeem was not up to scratch and that it would be replaced in about 3 weeks.

That was almost 8 weeks ago and still haven't received the card or had any further updates.

Great initial response and good that a damaged card wasn't sent out but it would be nice to have had some further follow up.
Another email sent on 11 March and again no response.

Imagine my surprise this morning when the postie delivered a package from TLA. Inside was the long awaited Harris card in mint condition.

Glad to have receied the card after more than 6 months of waiting but still miffed at not getting a response to my emails or an apology with the card.

Another email sent on 11 March and again no response.

Imagine my surprise this morning when the postie delivered a package from TLA. Inside was the long awaited Harris card in mint condition.

Glad to have receied the card after more than 6 months of waiting but still miffed at not getting a response to my emails or an apology with the card.
ok so thats what the post office slip must be that I received on Monday. I have no idea what it could have been as I have bought no cards recently. lol.
Communication at its finest I guess!

Back
Top Bottom