Crown & Andrews Pogs - 1995

I would like to see pics of any other players signature pogs if anyone has them.

Just to confirm there are only 20 signature pogs parrallel to the gold !
If you look at the checklist next to the name of the player has a colour circle meaning the colour of the pog !
The coloured circle next to the player on the checklist is not necessarily the colour of the pog, because I have numbers 21-40 and they are certainly not gold. Has anyone got a pic of the reverse side of a gold pog to show what numbering it has?

I'm pretty sure they are numbered 1 - 20.
Ben, I will try to dig my album out sometime in the next week, I have all these sig pogs you blokes are talking about, I stopped at the distributors back in 1995, I manged to bum a unopened box of them.
I have shit loads of these somewhere.

Hi guys, sorry for bringing up an old thread but has anyone got any gold pogs they want to off load? I am chasing numbers 3, 11 & 17. I am also chasing the 1988 broncos cards if anyone has any?

I currently have 5 spare gold pogs for trade if anyone is chasing a particular number.

Thanks

Hi DatsunBrent and all
I have spare numbers 9 and 19 in the gold pigs.
I am chasing numbers
4 - Julian O'Neill,
11 - John Plath and
15 -Andrew Gee

Would be happy to trade or buy.

I also have an error Gold Pog. Michael Hancock (14) but has Kevin Walters number 23 on the reverse. Anyone else have any error pogs?

Hi mate

The five I have for trade are 1, 6, 10, 18, 20.

The three I need are 3, 11, 17.

Unfortunately I don't have the ones you are wanting

Interesting thread.
I'm curious to see the NRL golds, as compared to the silver. I've got the standard set of silvers, and the normal colored player photo POGS.
I've never seen what the Golds look like.....
The Victorian AFL series have a Blue Foil version in addition to the Team Logo (silvers), and Team Captains (golds). The Blues are reasonably scarce, but the NRL ones seem even harder to find in Gold, so I'm keen to see what the Golds look like - to know what I'm looking for!!

Hey all,

Here's some pictures of what I have from this particular set that everyone is talking about. Gold's are in fact numbered 1-20 on the back. Same with the Silver's. Then there are the standard ones that are numbered 21-60. I managed to pick up 3 signature pogs out of what I brought and they didn't just send back pogs from the same series signed, guess just whatever they had on hand as you can see in the pics, which I hope turned out. The gold set of 20 is not easy to complete. It took me 10 years just to get my last one to complete the set of 20.

Gold 1-20 (front).jpg

Gold 1-20 (Back).jpg

Silver 1-20 (Front).jpg

Silver 1-20 (Back).jpg

Standard 21-40 (Front).jpg

Standard 21-40 (Back).jpg

Standard 41-60 (Front).jpg

Standard 41-60 (Back).jpg

Signatures x 3 (Front).jpg

Signatures x 3 (Back).jpg

Tina, just out of interest did you receive a letter back for redemption cards?

Thanks for putting up those pictures Tina. Now I know what I'm looking for.
Interested to see in the redemptions the signatures could be of any requested player of your choice from the series: so maybe some of them never got requested whilst others (Langer...) could have been asked for and sent out many times, yes?

Does anyone know where this piece may fit into the equation. Unpopped, only just though.

1995brisbanepogs1.jpg

1995brisbanepogs1a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom