Cowboys Player Worn Jerseys

27 Cowboys Playerworn. :)

I’ve gone off cards the last few years. Don’t collect as much cards anymore.
I noticed that, better value in the jerseys anyway, depends on how you store them as well, room wise.
I built a new house 4.5 years ago thinking I would have enough room to house the ever growing albums etc, tla just kept increasing the card output, 2017 elite for example to house all cards you need 4 albums, and it keeps growing, so I stopped.
Anyway, I have about 30 odd signed saints jerseys in 1 cupboard, with 8 framed ones on the wall, theres no more room.

Have to say with you supporting a club that does game worn so well, unlike other clubs that don't really do it that well at all.

I agree. The cowboys donate their money raised to certain causes. And if they don’t have one - to the cowboys community foundation.

Definitely lucky in that respect. Some teams you don’t see anything of at all - which is a pity. The players keep one jersey and they auction the other. It’s not like the club needs them for anything - so it is weird.

I noticed that, better value in the jerseys anyway, depends on how you store them as well, room wise.
I built a new house 4.5 years ago thinking I would have enough room to house the ever growing albums etc, tla just kept increasing the card output, 2017 elite for example to house all cards you need 4 albums, and it keeps growing, so I stopped.
Anyway, I have about 30 odd signed saints jerseys in 1 cupboard, with 8 framed ones on the wall, theres no more room.

Yeah I often wonder where it will end 😂 tla left a bad taste in my mouth after the matt scott redemption (at which it was kinda fixed) - by that point I was investing all my money in one off jerseys. I haven’t framed them. I will professionally frame about 6 of them I think. The 4 cows nines jerseys (tariq sims, kyle feldt, michael morgan & kayln ponga). A coote and a thurston.

The rest will sit in a box I guess. Until I’m ready to sell them again maybe? It’s a bit of an aimless collection 😂

Yeah I often wonder where it will end 😂 tla left a bad taste in my mouth after the matt scott redemption (at which it was kinda fixed) - by that point I was investing all my money in one off jerseys. I haven’t framed them. I will professionally frame about 6 of them I think. The 4 cows nines jerseys (tariq sims, kyle feldt, michael morgan & kayln ponga). A coote and a thurston.

The rest will sit in a box I guess. Until I’m ready to sell them again maybe? It’s a bit of an aimless collection 😂
Know how ya feel, I have a few mojos to get from 2017 and 16, a couple of sass cards and that's it.
Not even doing the pif cards anymore, 3 of them still have to be replaced from last year, and I am sick and tired of the mistakes there doing.
The amount of calls and emails and time doing it all I reckon they owe me a case.
Jerseys are a more personalised thing anyway.
I am still chasing 1 from the 60's.

Know how ya feel, I have a few mojos to get from 2017 and 16, a couple of sass cards and that's it.
Not even doing the pif cards anymore, 3 of them still have to be replaced from last year, and I am sick and tired of the mistakes there doing.
The amount of calls and emails and time doing it all I reckon they owe me a case.
Jerseys are a more personalised thing anyway.
I am still chasing 1 from the 60's.

Imagine how good it will feel when you finally find it!!

Josh McGuire. Playerworn. Round 1. Cowboys Debut 2nd Half Jersey.

D8993F7E-4C39-43BE-9230-2A162ABC75A0.jpeg
EFC3BEAA-3A95-4DF9-AD55-76A31B962DF8.jpeg
C368624B-7DC3-41C4-831F-E64282B91EAF.jpeg
A7322502-CCCE-4364-9523-D590B7611E8C.jpeg

They all have club coa’s too. But it’s good to get the pics as soon as you know which game - otherwise they disappear!

Super chuffed with this one!
Mirren, who would of known in this day and age, things would be so collectable.
I wish I had kept half of the stuff I threw out from the seventies, jezz I would be sitting pretty.

Back
Top Bottom