Coronavirus (COVID-19) info and stories

This is pretty uncharted territory for most of the world with the complete lock-down of almost everything. IMO I think the Aus Gov acted a little too late with measures, but the geographic distance we are away from the worst impacted has helped us limit the initial infection rates and hopefully limits the spread of the virus at it's peak.

Let's hope current measures put us in good stead for reducing the impact.

Tough times ahead. I wish everyone the best in the upcoming months.

Country WA is shut down for Easter- at least theoretically. Travel bans start Tuesday. Will be a quiet time in Albany!! No markets till ??? so cards/comics are packed away for the time being. Good luck to all in the coming weeks/months running in to uncharted waters. :thumbsup:

Country WA is shut down for Easter- at least theoretically. Travel bans start Tuesday. Will be a quiet time in Albany!! No markets till ??? so cards/comics are packed away for the time being. Good luck to all in the coming weeks/months running in to uncharted waters. :thumbsup:
Unpack the cards and put some on here.At least you can show what you have,you might get a surprize.

So when’s the next time the PM changes the quarantine rules or other stuff, Sunday? Missed the tv special on tues night or whenever it was but guess I’ll have to watch the next one.

Possibly not

IMG_4430.jpg

Security randomly inspecting shoppers bags at the local woolies today to make sure it was essential goods. police outside waiting to issue fines if called on.

Police now randomly pulling over people to see where they are going. Shops? Show me receipt please.

Also have heard a group of concreters were fined $1k each (for the lot on the worksite) for not having adequate social distance.

Security randomly inspecting shoppers bags at the local woolies today to make sure it was essential goods. police outside waiting to issue fines if called on.
whats considered essential? and can i get non-essentials while im there grabbing essentials?

whats considered essential? and can i get non-essentials while im there grabbing essentials?

washing powder, soap, toilet paper (LOL), rice, - the basics you know and yes,. just say you went for FUCKING toilet paper mainly and there was none! Make em do something about that its fkn insane

3 places I went to this morning and NONE at 9am

washing powder, soap, toilet paper (LOL), rice, - the basics you know and yes,. just say you went for f***ING toilet paper mainly and there was none! Make em do something about that its fkn insane

Were in the Sydney area do you live.

When i take the senior citizens shopping,they go to aldi stores and they have been handing them out to the shoppers when they go in the shop.Then pay for them when they finish.But most aldi stores don,t open till 9.30.

Local Coles currently replaced the whole toilet paper isle side with Easter Eggs, what a farce lol

Aldi might be a go by next week when I get really low! cheers!

washing powder, soap, toilet paper (LOL), rice, - the basics you know and yes,. just say you went for f***ING toilet paper mainly and there was none! Make em do something about that its fkn insane

love the rage matt:mad:, bloody weeks now and its like they have just given up stocking t.paper.

Police car almost ran us over the other day driving on the grassed area down the beach as we were going back to the car..... don't know what was going on at that time but that arvo or the next day they said beaches were closed.

So you can walk on the bike track with 400 other people but the beach for fitness/mental health getting out of the house doesn't count apparently. makes total sense.

Back
Top Bottom