Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Busted my annual Contenders box, doubt I'll go again. Ridiculous price and not a great box by any means, 4 auto's + 250 points (always leaves a sour taste).

Scan_20200111 (4).pdf

Much more interesting was another Donruss box I grabbed at the same time.

Jersey Kings - Doug Baldwin 040/299
Press Proof Gold - Kevin Byard 12/50
Press Proof Gold Die-Cut Rated Rookie - Marquise Brown 15/25
Press Prood Purple - Geno Atkins 10/10

Sundry other numbered cards and a stack of inserts.

Best of all.

Scan_20200112 (3).pdf

Attachments

• Scan_20200111 (4).pdf
    7.8 MB · Views: 336
  • Scan_20200112 (3).pdf
    5 MB · Views: 340
Last edited:
On card Finley is pretty cool. And the Montana would've been a nice surprise.

The points are so sad.Even if you get a heap of them you can rarely get anything good. Unless you check the site 24/7 the good stuff will be long gone. I got 4200 pts in one go last year and couldn't find anything worth getting. Just wasted it on stuff that will be next to worthless very soon.

Donruss is the best value product for NFL.

Yeh Contenders is always hit or miss for me. Either going to hit a big Rookie signature, or just get a shitload of base. I also think the inserts this year are garbage compared to previous years. Designs are really boring. That Trayvon Mullen Jnr is a sick hit though! (Don't mind me a bit of Raiders). The Finley variant is not a bad find either, who knows how he will go in future years.

I totally agree on Donruss. I keep flirting with other products, but Donruss for me is still the most fun to chase. Whether it be numbered cards or inserts. Currently putting together a set of Canvas Rated Rookie, Dominators, Rookie Elite Series, Rookie Gridiron Kings and The Rookies. Just really digging those designs.

That Montana is HUGE! 🔥🔥 Congrats on that pull.

Cheers boys, it's still great fun busting boxes and for the value Donruss is way better. I'm gunna try and put a few insert sets together as well, so many though. I'll post my spares list if anyone's interested. Also bought the Factory set so got a stack of base & RCs spare as well.

Cheers boys, it's still great fun busting boxes and for the value Donruss is way better. I'm gunna try and put a few insert sets together as well, so many though. I'll post my spares list if anyone's interested. Also bought the Factory set so got a stack of base & RCs spare as well.

Yeh spares list would be great, I'm sure we might be able to help each other out with some trades. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom