Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
I've had this box for a few weeks but kept it on ice while the new NRL cards were fresh.
Finally cracked it this afternoon and probably the craziest box I've every busted.

Regulation Auto's - no surprises but not too bad.

autos 001.jpg

A Redemption card in this product!!
Could be a massive hit - Cooper, Gurley, Mariota, Winston?
Or some other guy.

cont2 001.jpg :(

So just when I'm thinking that this is not a great box.

Third from last pack.

points 001.jpg

WTF - 1500??
Where did this come from?? What does this replace??

roy 001.jpg

the rest 001.jpg

And the rest.

Some nice inserts, I like the Pennants - last time I saw these was 2012 R&S, one of the first sets I collected. :thumbsup:

This is my favourite set, started collecting it in 2012, so if anybody has anything they can trade or sell from '12 to '15 - Auto's, Parallels, Inserts - let me know.

Cheers, Muzza.

roy 001.jpg

autos 001.jpg

cont2 001.jpg

the rest 001.jpg

points 001.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 150 just sitting here doing nothing, I can send it over if you want to add to it :thumbsup:

Thast's the App barcode, Redemption Code is on the other side and redeemed in very quick time.
I often see them on eBay covered up so just assumed, I've only ever seen the big ones come out in immaculate and the like
Nice pick up!

Just pm your address and I'll send it down, only chasing a smith special parallel if you have one?

I've been hitting contenders pretty hard too, I'll post a few pics when they all arrive (a few nice ssp)

always keen to see peoples contenders hits. I havn't box ventured yet lol. Jumped in some case breaks and got spanked lol

Back
Top Bottom