COMC Mailday!

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Got my first parcel from COMC. Have been using their mailbox service for a while. Can't knock their service, it's pretty good. Not sure you save a huge amount using them these days with their fess, maybe works out to a couple of bucks a card I'm thinking..

Anyway, on with the show. Firstly some Upper Deck Epack stuff I transferred over. The groot card is kinda cool looking in hand.

COMCMD01 (Medium).jpg

Some more epack stuff, Marvel ladies for the character PC's and some other oddbod bits.

COMCMD02 (Medium).jpg

Then the main reason for using COMC was a few Marvel plates that matched ones I already have were up on ebay but not available to Australia. Added a few over past few months.

COMCMD03 (Medium).jpg

Also started a new section in the "Lovely Ladies Printing Plate PC" it's called MEGAFOX ! Picked these up quite cheap.

COMCMD04 (Medium).jpg

And I stumbled across an old forum post where someone pulled a Tauriel plate that matched up with the one I pulled, so I got in touch with them and they were happy to sell it to me.

Finally added some Ali Larter auto's to the PC too !

COMCMD05 (Medium).jpg

Lastly, have been adding to the Game of Thrones PC a fair bit and picked up some I really wanted at reasonable prices.

COMCMD06 (Medium).jpg

And there was a flood of pretty cheap Valyrian Steel auto's around when it first came out, so managed to pick up a couple I wanted in that and the promo card was a freebie from a seller. Usually a no-no for COMC as they charge you processing on them, but in this case I was happy to get another add for the Daenerys PC!

COMCMD07 (Medium).jpg

Back
Top Bottom