comc mail box for buyers account

I have now already figured out how it works but the comc people told me you got to do the same with paypal changing the address I have already asked paypal they said you don't have too

Is it better to put the primary address on ebay or the second address using the comc mailbox address with the second address you can only go to add to cart then it will give the u.s shipping costs

Kinda related to your line of questioning Cihan... I just had my first issue ever with purchasing a card from Ebay.com to be shipped to my COMC account. As confirmed above, you can't add a non-Australian address to an Australian PayPal account - makes sense. My PayPal address has my billing address and my Ebay account has several shipping addresses, including my COMC account. I just won a card on Ebay.com (seller accepted my offer) but when I tried to pay for it (process the order), the order simply won't process and remain as unpaid. I contacted the seller to see if he would accept payment from my PayPal, but wants the address to be the same - which it won't be of course. In the process of sorting it out now, but looks like the seller will either agree to cancel the order or I will pay the o/s shipping price and get it sent to my Australian address - completely defeating the purpose of having a COMC account! It's been a couple of months since I've bought a card this way.. but looks like Ebay or PayPal (or both?) have changed the rules slightly. Not sure. I've been doing this for years now and never had a problem.

Not sure if the order of address' in your Ebay account matters... my COMC has always been a secondary address without problems. Hopefully you can get your COMC account setup and working ok soon enough!

Cheers
Andrew

when i contacted ebay and i said if you want to place a bid on a auction or if you get multiple cards from the seller you have to contact the seller where you want to cards to be shipped i actually haven't tried yet but when you go to buy it now format you add to cart then you select the shipping address where you want the cards to be shipped and it showed the comc mailboxes

Hey mate, for me... as long as the listing says that they ship to the location where I want it to be shipped, then there hasn't been any dramas. Can always make contact with the seller as a courtesy to make sure all is ok. The issued I had this morning appears to have been relating to the fact I didn't have my COMC listed as my primary shipping address. Not sure the reason behind it all, but as soon as I amended my Ebay address info (as per Billyhoyle's recommendation) my order processed fine! So I suggest to make your Ebay primary shipping address your COMC address. :thumbsup:

Well mine is the secondary address ebay said can still purchase it as long you select where you want the cards to be shipped

Yeah meaning can still use the comc mailbox u.s address as the secondary address. When you said it won't let you bid ebay said you have to message seller first to ask them where you want cards shipped

Yeah meaning can still use the comc mailbox u.s address as the secondary address. When you said it won't let you bid ebay said you have to message seller first to ask them where you want cards shipped
nope.

If it's a US only auction - change primary address to COMC and it will let you bid - it essentially thinks you are in the US. No need to contact the seller first, they don't need to know (you might not even win!) and then you just make sure when you pay it is set as your primary address.

If I go too add to cart I can select the comc mailbox address like I said before with the bids probably got to message seller before making bids then if you win it he could give a new invoice because a seller asked me before let me know where you want cards to be shipped

If I go too add to cart I can select the comc mailbox address like I said before with the bids probably got to message seller before making bids then if you win it he could give a new invoice because a seller asked me before let me know where you want cards to be shipped
absolutely not - believe me with plenty of experience of winning US only auctions do not need to msg anyone prior

Back
Top Bottom